Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Switch SX

D

Deleted User

I have a question, please forgive me if its a stupid one.

What happened with early versions of the Sky3ds, where newer games stopped running on it, can the same thing happen in this particular product?

thats how gary opa works , sky3ds same for tru blue giving support for 1 month and disappeaers with the money

D

Deleted-442439

Regardless of the piracy discussion: I don't see the need to buy this, if you want piracy someone will prob just dump the payload on the USB C "mod chip" and release it for us to use free.

Reactions: jakibaki

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If there wasn’t any “leaks” of free backup loader on the internet in the next couple of days, I’d be surprised lol.

There’s no way the devs gonna sit there and make those people profit from this ugly stuff. I was planning to make a dongle like that so we can go computerless before full CFW was released, but guess I don’t have to now.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will simply don't invest. Look what happened to the Dreamcast, for example.
Dreamcast didn't only die due to piracy, I would say piracy was maybe 10 to 20% of what killed them. The main thing that killed them was Sega of America and Sega of Japan fighting one another. Putting out the Sega CD, the 32x, the Saturn(half the damn Saturn library was Japan only, lol). Then finally putting out the Dreamcast, and pretty much killing consumer confidence. Then the PS2 and their DvDs being the finishing blow.

DarkOrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The price of team xecuters solution doesn't matter, it's not worth it at all. I'm sure that someone will figure out pretty soon how to play backups, no need to buy an overpriced dongle/jig.

D

Deleted User

Regardless of the piracy discussion: I don't see the need to buy this, if you want piracy someone will prob just dump the payload on the USB C "mod chip" and release it for us to use free.

you can patch the FS right now well thats not all but a beginnig nsp files and game dumps are the key

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see, if this has not any future proof then its kinda meaningless to buy it.

i dont really care about piracy i am happy with my emulators , but i would wish somebody would fuck TX up befor they release any pay solution

realjumy

Woooosh!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dreamcast didn't only die due to piracy, I would say piracy was maybe 10 to 20% of what killed them. The main thing that killed them was Sega of America and Sega of Japan fighting one another. Putting out the Sega CD, the 32x, the Saturn(half the damn Saturn library was Japan only, lol). Then finally putting out the Dreamcast, and pretty much killing consumer confidence. Then the PS2 and their DvDs being the finishing blow.
Customers stopped buying Dreamcast consoles as soon as the PS2 was confirmed. I remember most of my friends saying "I will not buy the Dreamcast, I will stick to the PS1 until therest a PS2". And it's a shame, the Dreamcast was very advanced for that time.

Last edited by realjumy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning