Team-Xecuter announces future-proof Switch exploit

Team-Xecuter revealed in a teaser a method to bypass all Switch security in a manner that they claim will never be patched by Nintendo and is compatible with every firmware available!

In the video, they show a custom boot image and have publicly posted the Stage2 Bootloader key (package 1.1) which has been confirmed to be legit as proof of their pwnage over the device.

This solution will work on ANY Nintendo Switch console regardless of the currently installed firmware, and will be completely future proof. This is *the* solution for opening up CFW (Custom FirmWare) on the Nintendo Switch. We want to move the community forward and provide a persistent, stable and fast method of running your own code and custom firmware patches on Nintendo's latest flagship product. And we think we've succeeded!

Below you can find a quick video showcasing a Nintendo Switch booting up, but there s something funny going on, can you spot it?

This is expected to be a DRM/paid "device", speculated to be a tx1 glitch style modchip that will enable CFW and full access to the system, which unfortunately(?) includes piracy.

A T-X forum admin expects release around Spring of 2018

:arrow:Source

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
upload_2018-1-2_21-49-38.png

I hope it'll be an option not to replace the Nintendo logo with this abomination.
Why would you watermark hax anyway?

D

Deleted User

If true all FW are powned then Ninty will have to revise the hardware like Sony did. Only time will tell.

Reactions: orangy57

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It’s not possible to “pwn” a device forever...
In the worst case there will be new revision of the console that will have a different bootloader and the modchip won’t work on those models
But... that's another device, then.

EDIT: :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head