Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Team Fortress 2 DS 1/15/11
Older NDS News!
teamfortress2ds.gif

Team Fortress 2 DS is a DS Game Maker Homebrew being developed by Kazuki. This is an older project that we missed posting about the first time around. For more information on the project check the project post link below.

Change Log said:
  • Switched the functions of the X and Y buttons. Let me know if you liked it better the other way around!
  • Blu team can no longer go into Red's base and vice-versa.
  • Swapped positions of Blu and Red bases to make it more intuitive since Blu team attacks in attack/defend game types and heading to the right is usually associated with moving forward in a side-scrolling game.
  • Started working on an actual map. If anyone's played Team Fortress 2 before, the map will be Sawmill.
  • I still have no idea how I am going to code in collisions with platforms and stuff without having to hard-code them in. Any ideas?
  • I also need advice on how best to implement shooting with the non-projectile weapons. Should I just use a sprite? Is there any trickery I can do with drawing pixels? I have no clue. :c

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Project Post
icon11.gif
 Source

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Urza said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173024
Superior.
QUOTEyou MUST have a slot 2 ram expansion.

Sadly, not everybody has a ds phat/lite with a slot-2 RAM expansion

On topic: I am a bit curious how this game will play, but from what could read in the changelog there are some crucial things to be coded into the game, but it does look nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1