Hacking Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Help

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Okay, that was a complete failure. Booting normally still gives me black and white and forcing pal still gives green screen.

I'll buy a component.

loztkoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys im a total noob at this, but im running on a 3.3U unmodded wii with homebrew in it, do I need wii brick blocker to play the game

D

docoweatpie

kitt050383 said:
..IOS Downgrader V1...
NOT cIOS DOWGRADER!!!! But IOS Downgrader v1.... By Waninkoko...
Wait, what? What's the difference between the two? Sorry for going off topic, but I been using cIOS Downgrader all the time. What's the difference if I use IOS Downgrader?

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Well i'll be...

My TV does not support component, so i need another solution. Will the RGB do the trick? Or maybe another kind of patch?

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
I'm gonna try with wiifrii, as suggested before.
I saw it also patches the video mode, so i'll try to activate the pal.
Wish me luck

linkdengc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi guys
If I use a PAL Wii with a PAL TV and launch a backup of TvsC with backup launcher gamma, is the game going to be in black and white? ( same questions with NTSC patch PAL no more heroes? )

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
It depends by your video cable apparently, if you use the shitty composite the console comes with, the answer is yes, you will go back to 1930's noir movies.

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me.

US System running at 3.2.
Burned at 2x with Memorex DVD-R.
Patched with WiiBrickBlocker, Wiigion Free, and IOS Patcher to 249.
Ran with Backuploader 0.3.

After I pick my first character, the music starts looping and won't let me pick my second,
then, after a minute and a half I get the Nintendo black screen saying to eject the disc and power off.

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
That's weird, what do you use to burn it? Is the iso scrubbed? Or maybe it's media quality's fault. I always use Verbatim DVD+R, which are the best.

By the way, for any other PAL user out there, WIIFRII FUCKIN WORKED!!!

I patched NTSC-J TO PAL, chose to modify the video mode automatically and now boots with FORCED PAL 60 (NTSC or normal still gives me black and white, but that's normal).

Fuckin love waninkoko.

linkdengc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
uzirider said:
It depends by your video cable apparently, if you use the shitty composite the console comes with, the answer is yes, you will go back to 1930's noir movies.

yup I have the "shitty composite" cable lol, so what do I need to buy ?
I have a "special" cable for my PS2 for import games but I don't remember the name

Edit: sorry didn't saw your post, so I don't need to buy anything? what's wiifrii and how do I patch NTSC-J to PAL?

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats on making it work with Wiifrii! Let me know how awesome Batsu is.
*Hardcore Rival Schools fan.*

The ISO is scrubbed, yeah. Can't find one that isn't.

I use Memorex DVD-R, and they haven't failed me yet.
I got it working with all that patching, but it basically stops working at the character select screen.
Pretty much sucks since I've been dying to have an RS character in a new fighting game.

Oh, I use ImgBurn.

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
linkdengc said:
uzirider said:

yup I have the "shitty composite" cable lol, so what do I need to buy ?
I have a "special" cable for my PS2 for import games but I don't remember the name

Edit: sorry didn't saw your post, so I don't need to buy anything? what's wiifrii and how do I patch NTSC-J to PAL?
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=79321

Here is wiifrii, just drag the ISO on the exe and you will only have to choose how to patch it. Just follow the instructions in my previous post (NTSC-J to PAL, video mode automatically changed) and everything will be alright. To get wiifrii to work you need the ckey.bin though. It's pretty hard to find, but emule is your friend

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ehem cant find one that isnt you need a wiisos my friend
wink.gif

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Ivoire said:
Congrats on making it work with Wiifrii! Let me know how awesome Batsu is.
*Hardcore Rival Schools fan.*

I use Memorex DVD-R, and they haven't failed me yet.
I got it working with all that patching, but it basically stops working at the character select screen.
Pretty much sucks since I've been dying to have an RS character in a new fighting game.

Oh, I use ImgBurn.
According to this faq

http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm

Which is my personal bible about media quality, memorex are pretty mediocre, the fact that you use -R only makes less the chances of a working DVD. I doubt it's because of the scrubbed iso, which should have only the firmware patch information removed or whatever. My hypothesis is that you got the heavily patched one working just for luck. Try with better DVDs, like the ones you see in the top tier of this faq (as i said, my personal favourites are Verbatim DVD+R, but there are other of the same quality). Imgburn is great for this, so it's not his fault.
If it still fails do your best to find an unscrubbed iso and try with that.

Oh and batsu it's not very good, which sucks, since in Rival Schools he kicked asses. And i'm very disappointed with that, since i'm too a great fan of rival schoos (especially project justice) and i chose him right at the beginning with ryu.

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Oh and batsu it's not very good, which sucks, since in Rival Schools he kicked asses. And i'm very disappointed with that, since i'm too a great fan of rival schoos (especially project justice) and i chose him right at the beginning with ryu.

Ugh, no way... That sucks, he and Getchaman were the only reasons I was looking forward to this game. I'll still burn it, but now, meh.. I'll just take my time on getting the good DVD-Rs.

@ vettacossx

That's the one with rars with WS at the start of the file name? I've got that one. WS - WiiScrubbed. But thanks, found a another place, might get it there. Jap site. o.o

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Hey, besides batsu it's an awesome game. Really. The graphics are great, the animations are stunning, the gameplay is fast, the controls are so great that i didn't miss a single hadoken even with the gamecube stick and overall it's awesome. True capcom masterpiece, hoping for a sequel with more characters and online play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P