Tatsunoko vs Capcom FINAL Character Roster!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Capcom opened a website for the Japanese version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars which confirms worldwide online play and leaks the remaining new characters.

Tekkaman Blade is officially confirmed for Ultimate All-Stars. A Shoryuken forum member dug around the site’s source code and discovered broken image links that point to new characters.

From the Tatsunoko side we have:
Yatterman No. 2 from Yatterman (she’s on the left)
image229.png

Joe Asakura from Gatchaman
image230.png

From the Capcom side we have:

Frank West from Dead Rising
image231.png

Zero from MegaMan Zero
image232.png

The last clue is an ambiguous file called “oncharactor_btn_zero.jpg”. It could mean Zero in his Mega Man Zero look or classic Zero from Mega Man X. There’s something left Capcom to announce after all!

News Source: Siliconera

So I was wrong, there were 2 from Tatsunoko and 3 from Capcom. But who is this mysterious final character? It's most likely looking like another MegaMan character though.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Zero, huh? I hoped for X, though we already have trigger so it makes sense. I hope he'll get his MMX design, I'm tired of the MMZ one.
I hope to see another MegaMan character, could be awesome to have Vile or maybe Sigma, even Wily.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the file could mean battle network zero? I sure hope not unless it is zero akuma which doesn't make sense.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
Frank West? FRANK WEST? FINALLY CAPCOM HAS LISTENED TO ME.

edit: very disappointed by the lack of soul taker and oh god no soul taker means no jam project which means no SOUUUUUUUUUULLL TAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was kinda hoping for Speed Racer xD
Since I think that was a Tatsunuko anime.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Though I bet there would be license issues anyway.

Also what about Megaman ZX?
That is also a possibility.
Though Zero in any form would be cool.

Frank West seems like an odd pick though.
I'd have thought they'd go with Leon from RE4 or something if they were going for a zombie fighter char.

I think the only ones I was hoping for are Speed Racer and maybe another from Street Fighter 3, maybe a power stone char, or maybe final fight, or well, anything capcom would be fine with me really.

The char removal seems kinda odd.
Even if they are really really obscure I'd like them to keep them in anyway.

I already play the Japanese version a lot though so won't matter to me too much.

I can't wait.
I think I'll be buying this one after all.
Woot for online play! I hope that does well.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tatsunoko vs capcom's game clearly targets consumer of all ages for inserting classic tatsunoko anime characters. i am for capcom characters though but disappointed to see ryu rather ken.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
i am for capcom characters though but disappointed to see ryu rather ken.

ryu was the very first street fighter character that you could play. ken was the second. you cant think of capcom and street fighter with out thinking of ryu. but they could have done ryu in TvC as they did in MSHvSF (or was it MvC?) where they had ryu and doing a move that waste a super bar, ryu changed from his move list to kens to akumas dependnig on which punch button you used. but ryu is technically the mascot for capcom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi