Hacking Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythm Festival Song Pass

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a mod available discord in base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXNjb3JkLmdnL0hGbTM3YUE1enI=
I don't quite understand how to use this. May you elaborate?

I would love to mod my Taiko no Tatsujin.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out with a bit of research. Thank you!

Reactions: DaniiMeli

cainan__c

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can you please share me the save? I'd really like to play the other songs but I can't make it work myself
Post automatically merged:

can you please share me the save? I'd really like to play the other songs but I can't make it work myself
completely different to the songpass unlocker, this is a WIP mod that adds a bunch of songs into the game

blackroseyagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't quite understand how to use this. May you elaborate?

I would love to mod my Taiko no Tatsujin.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out with a bit of research. Thank you!
Sorry for being stupid but could you point me to where to read or be informed about this?

OK, NVM, I figured it out also.

Thank you.

Last edited by blackroseyagami,
Reactions: DaniiMeli

blackroseyagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just wondering.
Anyone else that used the Music Pass Unlocker also has some songs that are not downloaded?

Example: 9th Symphony by Bethoven.

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Same. I can't play a handful of songs from some categories. Everything else on the music pass was unlocked for me tho,
The some songs' cache data has not been officially released by Bandai Namco so those songs won't be playable yet until that cache data is released and the cache download for the mod is updated.

Reactions: BrainMango

BrainMango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The some songs' cache data has not been officially released by Bandai Namco so those songs won't be playable yet until that cache data is released and the cache download for the mod is updated.
Thank you so much for clarifying. I've been trying to find info on this with no luck, and those missing songs have been driving me nuts.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
a few questions for clarification from me please:
1. i played a few songs in taiko mode, and have not unlocked further songs, like in the previous game. so the song list is quite short. true or "not played enough" or "Unlocks are not done in taiko mode" ?
2. dlc is not just dlc, but downloaded and stored somehow different ("more secure" for bandai)
3. modding the present songs is possible? exchange with songs from previous games ?

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you so much for clarifying. I've been trying to find info on this with no luck, and those missing songs have been driving me nuts.
There's also a second mod on the Discord for switch that adds over 1200 songs. It has some of the missing music pass songs I believe. It currently has some save issues i.e. scores and clears are getting erased after playing songs.
a few questions for clarification from me please:
1. i played a few songs in taiko mode, and have not unlocked further songs, like in the previous game. so the song list is quite short. true or "not played enough" or "Unlocks are not done in taiko mode" ?
2. dlc is not just dlc, but downloaded and stored somehow different ("more secure" for bandai)
3. modding the present songs is possible? exchange with songs from previous games ?
1. Base game has 76 songs, you unlock extra songs missing at the start by completing story missions, you fill up a bar by doing any mode and then watch the story scene in the main menu.

2. So the DLC for this game is done in multiple ways, there is individual song pack NSPs but after installing you have to download them in game, and the music pass has no NSP and has to be downloaded in game. This is less prone to privacy for example Just
Dance and Minecraft uses the same system so you can't download a DLC NSP for them as well.

3. Yeah you can mod the present songs in the game. Right now there are two mods for the game on the Taiko Discord, omnimix which makes the game have 1800 songs, a whole bunch from previous entries + music pass songs, and a standalone music pass mod. The omnimod mod ATM has some issues i.e. scores and clears are getting erased after playing songs.

ciberkino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can someone help me.
I have navigated the taiko discord but I found zero info about modding the switch game, only about PC.
Can someone help me maybe by dm.
Pretty please 🥺

Reactions: Manaboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol