T.T I need help, updated to 4.2

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Conciliator, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Conciliator
    OP

Conciliator Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2009
    Canada
    Hi, all, I recently updated my hard-modded wii to version 4.2U through the internet. I've always updated and I've never had problems so I thought it'd be okay. However, ever since I updated to 4.2 U I can't play my backups and burnt games anymore!!

So...as far as I know I can do 2 things?

1. Downgrade back to 3.2 or 4.0
    2. Soft-mod it >.>

However, I have some concerns which I'd like to make sure of before I attempt either.

For #1 I've been told by many people to never attempt downgrades since they have high chance of bricking my wii...which would be bad [​IMG].
    For #2 although I guess it seems better considering my concerns about #1, it sounds stupid to have to soft-mod my hard-modded wii, and I have no idea how softmod works, with all these NeoGamma, loader, twilight, terms I see everywhere O.o

So, if anyone can help, I would like to know which I should do, and if there are any other alternatives other than the ones I have listed already. Thx in advance [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice