ROM Hack SysUpdater error

COORLA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So i updated to 1.18 and and want to downgrade to 1.17 now and i downloaded it from the darth sternie and when i put the files in update folder
and start to downgrade with SysUpdater its says that first file is good but the secound it says fail im not sure why?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using the *.3dsx version of sysUpdater, the Rosalina menu injected Homebrew Launcher (boot.3dsx) should injected on Homebrew Launcher Wrapper (*.cia version of HBL with HOME Menu icon).

You might have issues updating or downgrading system titles (ie, Health & Safety, AR Games, Download Play) if your HBL is injected in one of those while sysUpdater tries to modify it.

You may also elect to use the *.cia version of sysUpdater.

If that doesn't work, you can try downgrading to 11.5 by CTRTransfer and then upgrading to 11.7 with sysUpdater.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish by downgrading. You're not going to any safer staying on a lower firmware version. freeShop, CIAngel, and TIKdevil ??? are dead.

All future online gaming will require 11.8 if not already. You won't get banned using pirated games. Just don't cheat when you play.

Reactions: COORLA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.