Hacking System wipe for new account

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone, I need help with a certain dilemma I'm facing. If anyone remembers me from my other topics I bought a used 3DSXL that already came with B9S installed. Took some time to understand how everything works and thanks to some nice folks around here most of my questions were answered, the problem is recently I started playing Pokemon X and I noticed I couldn't play online although the guy who sold it to me claimed B9S allowed that.
After messing around a bit trying to find the problem I realized his Nintendo ID was still connected to the 3DS, and looking for a way to remove his and create a new one for me the system warned me it needs to do a system wipe first. The question is, if I do that, will I lose B9S and consequentially my 3DS? Any way around that problem?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey everyone, I need help with a certain dilemma I'm facing. If anyone remembers me from my other topics I bought a used 3DSXL that already came with B9S installed. Took some time to understand how everything works and thanks to some nice folks around here most of my questions were answered, the problem is recently I started playing Pokemon X and I noticed I couldn't play online although the guy who sold it to me claimed B9S allowed that.
After messing around a bit trying to find the problem I realized his Nintendo ID was still connected to the 3DS, and looking for a way to remove his and create a new one for me the system warned me it needs to do a system wipe first. The question is, if I do that, will I lose B9S and consequentially my 3DS? Any way around that problem?
First of all, online is NOT affected by NNID, so it's not that. Second, are you getting an error message when trying to go online? It could very well be that you bought a banned 3DS... Finally, to answer your question, you won't lose B9S if you format, so feel free to if you want, but you WILL lose all installed titles that weren't stock and any homebrew installed (eg: FBI).

Reactions: DarkAllNight

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, online is NOT affected by NNID, so it's not that. Second, are you getting an error message when trying to go online? It could very well be that you bought a banned 3DS... Finally, to answer your question, you won't lose B9S if you format, so feel free to if you want, but you WILL lose all installed titles that weren't stock and any homebrew installed (eg: FBI).
1. Huum, didn't know that.
2. Yes, keeps saying it couldn't connect online. I did the required checks to see if the 3DS is banned and it's not, online options working normally outside Pokemon.
3. I'll try that later if nothing else works.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1. Huum, didn't know that.
2. Yes, keeps saying it couldn't connect online. I did the required checks to see if the 3DS is banned and it's not, online options working normally outside Pokemon.
3. I'll try that later if nothing else works.
Just in case, have you downloaded the patch for Pokemon to go online? Get it if you haven't as that may be it... And by error message, I meant like a message with a number code alongside it (eg: 001-5000).

Reactions: DarkAllNight

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just in case, have you downloaded the patch for Pokemon to go online? Get it if you haven't as that may be it... And by error message, I meant like a message with a number code alongside it (eg: 001-5000).
*Sigh* Guess I should pay more attention to stuff, found the problem. I didn't know NTR stopped online play, launched Pokemon X without it and it's working as intended now. Thanks for your time and sorry for a easily avoided question.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
*Sigh* Guess I should pay more attention to stuff, found the problem. I didn't know NTR stopped online play, launched Pokemon X without it and it's working as intended now. Thanks for your time and sorry for a easily avoided question.
You could have mentioned running NTR, lol:P Just so you know for future reference, it's not NTR preventing you to go online, it's the plugin you are using. If you aren't loading a plugin that blocks online, NTR can work just fine, it's just that people making the plugins block online so you won't ruin other people's fun playing the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...