System Update Request on Latest Firmware

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Jay L, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Jay L
    OP

Jay L Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2013
    United States
    I swear i've seen this exact question asked before but can't seem to find it, so sorry for posting it again.
    I followed the instructions at 3ds.guide the other day and everythings been working fine. Right now I'm suddenly getting a notification that there's a system update available that I need to apply even though I'm on the latest firmware. What should I do?
    Thanks.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian derp

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Let it update. Chances are you deleted something or have something out of date still on your system.

Jay L likes this.
  3. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    You're probably missing a system title, this prompts you to update. Go into FBI and look for "Pending Titles"

Jay L likes this.
  4. Jay L
    OP

Jay L Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2013
    United States
    Nothing shows up under pending titles. I don't know I this is related but under tickets I have 3 lines that are red instead of green, what does that mean?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks for the help but I figured out the problem. The notification coming up was to install 9.6.x, IDK why it just popped up now. Anyway so once i agreed to update it said I didn't need to update...