Hacking System Transfer Help

Necrojinsei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is a problem I'm currently mulling over. I would like to do a system transfer from my 9.5 O3DS emunand to my N3DS emunand. I've done a lot of research into the topic and have kind of been stumped.

Sorry for asking the question, but I would like to make certain that I fully understand the process before proceeding. I want to transfer my emuNAND from my original 3DSXL and get that data (specifically streetpass) onto my new3DS emuNAND.

My current status for NANDs is that I have:
O3DS sysNAND 9.2.0
O3DS emuNAND 9.5.0-22U (can be between 9.2 and 9.7 with 3DNUS)
N3DS sysNAND 9.0.0-20U
N3DS emuNAND 9.0.0-20U (can be between 9.0 and 9.5 with 3DNUS)

I in addition have backups of my emuNANDs that have the streetpass data that I want to transfer. But I don't think that is necessary.

I currently own two gateways, and a copy of cubic ninja. I would greatly appreciate any info that can be gleaned in aiding this transfer of data (short of hard modding and updating to the newest firmware).

If such a thing doesn't exist I'm planning on just waiting for the New3DS emunand update and will just transfer between those two, but then again that's coming "soon".

Thanks in advanced for the info, I appreciate the time and effort this board puts into its community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night