System transfer causes Activity Log to get stuck on system settings

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Amapola62, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Amapola62
    OP

Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2015
    France
    So I system transfered from my o3ds sysnand to my o3dsXL Emunand back in December, and afterwards I noticed that in my play time daily record claimed I used system settings 24/7...New software gets added to the librabry and their play times is also counted there but they don't appear in the daily records...only system settings...
    When I installed A9LH on my system I copied the emunand to sysnand and it transfered the glitchy activity log...

i have another o3DS whose activity log works well (the one i system transfered fom) can I extract it form there or dump some partitions/saves from that console and inject them on the XL to get it un-stuck from system settings...

What the software library says about System Settings : total time played: 9999:00, N° Times played: 213 Average play time: 46:56 First Played: 29/08/2012 Last Played: 26/09/2016

Last edited by Amapola62, Sep 26, 2016
  2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    This is a known issue. Maybe Cthulu will be able to erase System Settings one day (it can't yet unfortunately).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice