system recovery help

3dslove79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, so I got my phone to bootloop ,the smartphone is a shengda-gtn7100 , someone can translate this screen please?(And if possible find a custom recovery for it)

Attachments

• 20150825_140809.jpg
    20150825_140809.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 458

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
take the model number for your phone and punch it in to google like this "model# recovery." Most android phones have a special emergency recovery in case the phone bricks. The recovery portion is in a separate bank of internal flash then the main OS or any of your stuff.

I have no idea about your phone specifically (is it a knockoff)? If it is, it may or may not have a recovery mode. If you're able to boot into recovery mode, you should be able to find a tutorial that will walk you through the process (in english) online somewhere....

If there is no recovery mode, you're screwed without soldering to the eMMC/NAND flash

3dslove79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
take the model number for your phone and punch it in to google like this "model# recovery." Most android phones have a special emergency recovery in case the phone bricks. The recovery portion is in a separate bank of internal flash then the main OS or any of your stuff.

I have no idea about your phone specifically (is it a knockoff)? If it is, it may or may not have a recovery mode. If you're able to boot into recovery mode, you should be able to find a tutorial that will walk you through the process (in english) online somewhere....

If there is no recovery mode, you're screwed without soldering to the eMMC/NAND flash
@TeamScriptKiddies when i click volum down+power button it says for a moment factory mode than the screen i showed previusely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1