system recovery help

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by 3dslove79, Aug 25, 2015.

1. 3dslove79
    OP

3dslove79 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    Hello everyone, so I got my phone to bootloop ,the smartphone is a shengda-gtn7100 , someone can translate this screen please?(And if possible find a custom recovery for it)

Attached Files:

2. TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth :P
    Is this an android based phone?

3. 3dslove79
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    Yes it is and has 4.2.2 jellybean

4. 3dslove79
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    Hey someone that knows chinese can help me?

5. TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth :P
    take the model number for your phone and punch it in to google like this "model# recovery." Most android phones have a special emergency recovery in case the phone bricks. The recovery portion is in a separate bank of internal flash then the main OS or any of your stuff.

I have no idea about your phone specifically (is it a knockoff)? If it is, it may or may not have a recovery mode. If you're able to boot into recovery mode, you should be able to find a tutorial that will walk you through the process (in english) online somewhere....

If there is no recovery mode, you're screwed without soldering to the eMMC/NAND flash

6. 3dslove79
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    @TeamScriptKiddies when i click volum down+power button it says for a moment factory mode than the screen i showed previusely