Hacking System config tool

SkyeTek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expect for 300+ title launching. [Only SysConfigTool can do that for now..]

Do you know where in SysConfigTool to enable that? I've been looking online for days and cannot find an option. Also does enabling it allow those games to be shown on the Wii U main menu?

I'm also looking for a way to remove extra pages on the main menu if anyone knows of a way to do it.... :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know where in SysConfigTool to enable that? I've been looking online for days and cannot find an option. Also does enabling it allow those games to be shown on the Wii U main menu?

I'm also looking for a way to remove extra pages on the main menu if anyone knows of a way to do it.... :(

there's a launch option when u go to I believe it's data management. it's in there somewhere, but it's not hard to find (if it's not in data management).

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

I think he's talking about manually launching titles. No, it won't show on the home menu, but if you have 300 titles... What the actual fuck man

SkyeTek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's talking about manually launching titles. No, it won't show on the home menu, but if you have 300 titles... What the actual fuck man

I got a little overzealous trying to fill my hard drive for whatever reason. I now regret it because I have like 24 app pages that persist through title deletions...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the launch option in system config tool should launch the title (never done it myself), but like @punderino said, they won't appear on the home menu and u'll still be nagged by that title deletion message. I'd suggest formatting the hdd. u'll lose everything that's on the hdd including saves. if u don't have many saves, it might be worth doing.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't know formatting was in there, so u can save ur saves. they'll be placed on ur sd card - private/Nintendo Wii U/sys/Wii U serial number/save/title id

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried it. it works without issue. can't seem to inject them though. I use saviine for injection as the saves r compatible, just need to be in the right folder. I've tried with shovel knight, and it worked flawlessly.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
nope. according to the documentation, it should have an option for target device, but that option is missing.
Weird, I'll see if I can get a updated SDK and recompile it and see if it's fixed. It'll take a few days tho. Have to get my buddy to help :D

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it most likely will brick u assuming it's not for formatting the external drive. I dunno. it's probably in the documentation somewhere. I wouldn't try it regardless. and, yes, u'll lose all ur games by formatting. u can uninstall in system config tool and u probably won't be nagged by that message while inside the app. that's what I'd suggest. it might take ten minutes to load all those games, but it'll be worth it just to get rid of enough. use an emulator for vc games unless u have space. I have many vc games, but I've never gotten up to 300. I think it's 292 actually, because the default tiles count as added space. u can't delete those though.

D

Deleted User

yeah, it most likely will brick u assuming it's not for formatting the external drive. I dunno. it's probably in the documentation somewhere. I wouldn't try it regardless. and, yes, u'll lose all ur games by formatting. u can uninstall in system config tool and u probably won't be nagged by that message while inside the app. that's what I'd suggest. it might take ten minutes to load all those games, but it'll be worth it just to get rid of enough. use an emulator for vc games unless u have space. I have many vc games, but I've never gotten up to 300. I think it's 292 actually, because the default tiles count as added space. u can't delete those though.
Worst possible case: It formats NAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative