Hacking 'SysNAND backup Failed'

Shinzetsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So today I was using DSiware transfer to mod my n3ds (still modding as im typing) and when i try to backup as it says in the 3ds guide, i am told that it is failed to backup.
What should I do? I have done everything right (i think) up to this point.
Also, on the source can I get my games back? I have backed up SD and NAND. It said no where in the guide about getting games back.
Edit: Yes the RTC time does match.

Last edited by Shinzetsu,

Shinzetsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I'll try that now. Thanks!
Edit: I restored my NAND (prior to me transfering) and my games haven re-appeared. I'm using my old SD that I backed up before too. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Shinzetsu,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Alright, I'll try that now. Thanks!
Edit: I restored my NAND (prior to me transfering) and my games haven re-appeared. I'm using my old SD that I backed up before too. What am I doing wrong?
Did you also put back the SD card contents from before you transferred? If you moved the SD card over when the transfer told you to you can just put it back in the source, or delete the Nintendo 3DS folder that's currently in the source and copy back the one in the target (assuming you moved the data over as instructed).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.