Homebrew RELEASE Sys-Ftpd With New Support "Official Release" !!!

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey guys and sys-ftpd users, as you were aware sys-ftpd module used no Credentials for the login session and had pre-configured Port to 5000, well this is no longer the case, cause i have dealt with that :).

in this release you will have:

1. Full Login Credentials control from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file with secured connection aswell.
  2. Ability to choose between Anonymous or Login Credentials session from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file.
  3. Now your can choose your desided Port of the FTP server from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file.
you can get the updated version of the sys-ftpd from my or jakibaki's repo as its were pulled by jakibaki and its an official release, links below.
https://github.com/KranKRival/sys-ftpd
https://github.com/jakibaki/sys-ftpd

you can compile your own build :arrow:
or you can get latest auto build from Lavatech: https://bsnx.lavatech.top/sys-ftpd/ :download:

Credits:
Me: for this fancy update
jakibaki: for sys-ftpd module for the switch
p-sam: for Credentials security methode

Hope you guys enjoy this release :grog:

Last edited by KuranKu,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, I just built and replaced my old version, but got a freeze on black screen after atmosphere splashscreen, any ideas where I went wrong? Doing "make" didn't build a kip, so I had to run elf2kip manually - it said "Using deprecated kernel_capabilities format. Please turn it into an array." but ran anyway.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I just built and replaced my old version, but got a freeze on black screen after atmosphere splashscreen, any ideas where I went wrong? Doing "make" didn't build a kip, so I had to run elf2kip manually - it said "Using deprecated kernel_capabilities format. Please turn it into an array." but ran anyway.
It's not a kip anymore. It's in the boot2.flag nsp format now

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
I've put a pre-compiled "drag and drop" (extract to sd) version on xbins in /SWITCH/Switch based software/Networking/ftpd-auth

Thanks KuranKu!

btw if you add this file to your github releases page it will make it much easier for everyone to get :)

Last edited by iriez,
Reactions: hippy dave

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
the black screen issue caused by over Heap from Show Atmosphere version module i guess try Removing 0100000000000032 directory from atmosphere titles, it wont break anything but just you dont have atmosphere version is settings, just as do i , but anyway ill segest you run it as boot2 system module instead of kip , but what i said to do will fix the black screen overheap on boot.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the black screen issue caused by over Heap from Show Atmosphere version module i guess try Removing 0100000000000032 directory from atmosphere titles, it wont break anything but just you dont have atmosphere version is settings, just as do i , but anyway ill segest you run it as boot2 system module instead of kip , but what i said to do will fix the black screen overheap on boot.
Thanks, but now I've switched to boot2 it's all working fine with the atmos version module still installed B-)
And now I've finally got a build with updated libnx, it shows file modification dates in ftp too!
Thanks to you and jakibaki, great work!

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Thanks, but now I've switched to boot2 it's all working fine with the atmos version module still installed B-)
And now I've finally got a build with updated libnx, it shows file modification dates in ftp too!
Thanks to you and jakibaki, great work!
yes it is, works for me with it aswell but i just save heeap cause i need some extra:P , so i segested you this to insure thats not the issue , but yes boot2 is so much better than kip by all means
well any kip module out there is rewitble into boot2 with little afford just like me and Analogman did with noexes debugger :P

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
new version commits on my github
including port configuration from the config.ini
soon will be also merged with the main repo as soon as Jakibaki has a chace to look
for now you can compile last version from my repo only until furder notice :)

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Update !!!

in this release you will have:

1. Full Login Credentials control from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file with secured connection aswell.
  2. Ability to choose between Anonymous or Login Credentials session from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file.
  3. Now your can choose your desided Port of the FTP server from the "/ftpd/config.ini" file.
you can get the updated version of the sys-ftpd from my or jakibaki's repo as its were pulled by jakibaki and its an official release, links below.
https://github.com/KranKRival/sys-ftpd
https://github.com/jakibaki/sys-ftpd

you can compile your own build :arrow:
or you can get latest auto build from Lavatech: https://bsnx.lavatech.top/sys-ftpd/ :download:

Last edited by KuranKu,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you for these releases they're very useful, the thread looks great but I'm struggling to read some of the thing's you're posting especially in the yellow and green colored texts. It looks smart and all but hard to read, for me anyway.

Thank you for a great app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water