Hacking SXOS Switch is stuck on boot.dat?

ssmatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently tried to migrate it to Atmosphere, which at first worked fine. I used this guide:https://rentry.co/mys8q

It booted to hekate and I tried to boot it to atmosphere only to come across another error, which turned out to be because I have some weird transitional version of switch that can be hacked but doesn't register as such on that site where you put the serial number in so I never actually needed an SX chip, but whatever I just needed to change some files for Erista, so I did that.

Now it's just stuck on that boot.dat error screen. I've tried everything, different SD cards (including a brand new one), replacing the SD reader with an entirely new one, trying various versions of boot.dat

My temptation now honestly is to just rip out the damn SX chip entirely so it can at least boot, and use a jig from then on, but I'd imagine it isn't as simple as that.

Has anyone got any advice on this. The chip has essentially bricked the console since for whatever reason it can't just send it to sysnand if there is an error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: 80% is nintendrones