Hacking Question SXOS and Wolfenstein 2 ?

Captainstryder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey so I'm currently waiting for my 256gb SD card in the mail and have a collection of games waiting for its arrival.

Question is does Wolfenstein 2 work (it was dumped last night). But I know the game comes with a roughly 8gb download before the game can be played? (Am I wrong or does anyone have it running without a download?)

Captainstryder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok so I do need to download the update, trying to stay clear of going online after I booted SxOS.

Thanks anyways. Was hoping it was like doom where only features were downloaded and the single player game is on the cart.

gearofwar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game froze in the beginning part of Chapter 2 New York mission. Had to do hard reset many times and still stuck any second in this part. Any thoughts?

gearofwar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the update?

You need it
If you mean sxos , i'm on 1.3 and the game is on latest version. I'm on the verge of removing it right now (took too much spaces), everything went smoothly until the New York chapter when it keeps freezing any second in that part, from the submarine to the tunnel and just before radio signal came on. I even tried to move straight line , didn't look around , slowly in case of the system had trouble with rendering then ...it happened again..

Last edited by gearofwar,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.