Hacking Question SX Pro Software License instant?

Skindred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Svalbard
Hi,

just wondering; if I would buy the SX Pro, would I get my Software License before I receive the device?
I can already get to RCM (Full NAND backup is running now), and I'd like to get my license next.
But as I'm currently using a paperclip, I'd like to get a real JIG + SX OS License.

Would just be really nice if I got the license already today (on a "lazy" sunday) and I could get started for now.
If I'm not mistaken, once I have everything set up, I can just put the Switch in Rest Mode and not need the paperclip for a while.
If I do ever need to go to RCM again, I'd rather use a JIG when not at home.

Therefore I'd like to know, if I buy an SX Pro now, will I get my SX OS license via e-mail as well?

Last edited by Skindred,

rvnx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nope. You don't get a separate license or anything. When you boot into SXOS you have the option to activate your license directly or generate a file, which has to be activated on the website.

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to add to that, if you order an sx pro the liscence comes built into the dongle therefore you won't receive a download ticket for the sx os. You will only be able to get the sx os right away if you order just a liscence

Last edited by Plunt,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol