Hacking SX Pro prevent ban

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I am getting my SXPro today in the mail and was wondering what I can do the best to not get banned? I dont pay for the online service and dont plan to. I downloaded some .xci (that I legally own of course). I only plan on playing them offline.

Right now Im at version 4.1 or something around there. I only really want to play mario kart, smash, and nintendo games offline. and probably get the latest updates and DLC via hacking

How can I be sure I dont get banned. Is doing everything inside of SD Emunand (EMUTENDO) with XCI good enough along with having a pre-hack NAND backup?

Also to what firmware should I update too and how? Should I use ChoiDujour?

Last edited by Emeraldman94,

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
at the moment, better to updapte with choi to 6.1 emu and sys. if you dont want to be banned use your sys nand for original games and dont use homebrew on it also use emunand for pirate games.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the moment, better to updapte with choi to 6.1 emu and sys. if you dont want to be banned use your sys nand for original games and dont use homebrew on it also use emunand for pirate games.

Thanks. Is using .xci on Emunand or pirated DLC/ updates risky?

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought another switch before they released the newer revision of the switch that isn't susceptible to fusee. (at the time they costed 65 for the tablet, unbanned at the time too it was just a little dirty when I got it) I got a lil lucky

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can do everything on emunand and be safe, just be sure to never connect online while in it, also be sure to have stealth mode always on.
Use your original games on sysnand and you'll be fine, I've been online for months doing this. Btw why do you care so much if you don't play online at all?

HugoAndore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I exclusively use only xcl and nro files, I have a question for this thread as well. When i go to OFW the xcl games start to update when online. I never installed nsp files, so if i do and play them on emunand is fine, but once i go to OFW and go online, when it tries to update the nsp game, will it auto ban? I only go on OFW to update the xcl files, then set it back on airplane mode, then go back to emunand.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I exclusively use only xcl and nro files, I have a question for this thread as well. When i go to OFW the xcl games start to update when online. I never installed nsp files, so if i do and play them on emunand is fine, but once i go to OFW and go online, when it tries to update the nsp game, will it auto ban? I only go on OFW to update the xcl files, then set it back on airplane mode, then go back to emunand.
You won't see the nsp games on ofw if you install them in emunand, that the whole point of emunand, to hide everything you do on it from the ofw. They're two separated things.

Reactions: HugoAndore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?