SX Pro packaging

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX send the devices in a huge box containing a huge amount of them, the reseller has all the job then of buying boxes, plastic bags, gluing stickers, adding the whole pack together and whatever also adding costs to them and off course all the other reasons, some of their products were actually reported to be stucked at customs, just like paying with paypal is against paypal rules and its also a reason why some sellers have not used it...

However if you received just like that, its still super badly packed, they could have used the other yellow papper\plastic small packaging which has bubble wrap inside and is basically almost as small as that plastic bag.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX send the devices in a huge box containing a huge amount of them, the reseller has all the job then of buying boxes, plastic bags, gluing stickers, adding the whole pack together and whatever also adding costs to them and off course all the other reasons, some of their products were actually reported to be stucked at customs, just like paying with paypal is against paypal rules and its also a reason why some sellers have not used it...

However if you received just like that, its still super badly packed, they could have used the other yellow papper\plastic small packaging which has bubble wrap inside and is basically almost as small as that plastic bag.

They flat out don't want to do it. They claim to have a "shipping center" they don't understand even if true take the TX packages home over weekend and pack. MCD put in as little effort as possibe I will never order from them again. I'm SO happy my jig,dongle,usb cord did not hit each other or rub during shipping. They don't understand at least put it in plastic protection from TX don't get dongle get hit by other item's.

I really do think they will lose customer's over time. Them doing on hand SX pro and not shipping to customers waiting show's how little they care about customers ( http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-pro-in-stock.html ). Heck customers ordered not knowing this was going to happen and go into batch 4 then MCD is like we decided instead of shipping out to rightful customers to sell for 25 more dollars!

Last edited by ModDog,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

They flat out don't want to do it. They claim to have a "shipping center" they don't understand even if true take the TX packages home over weekend and pack. MCD put in as little effort as possibe I will never order from them again. I'm SO happy my jig,dongle,usb cord did not hit each other or rub during shipping. They don't understand at least put it in plastic protection from TX don't get dongle get hit by other item's.

I really do think they will lose customer's over time. Them doing on hand SX pro and not shipping to customers waiting show's how little they care about customers ( http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-pro-in-stock.html ). Heck customers ordered not knowing this was going to happen and go into batch 4 then MCD is like we decided instead of shipping out to rightful customers to sell for 25 more dollars!

Got my SX Pro from modchipsdirect.com in shitty packaging. Saw what they are doing marking up the dongle. Really bad business.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my SX Pro from modchipsdirect.com in shitty packaging. Saw what they are doing marking up the dongle. Really bad business.

And it is so sad they will treat customers like that. When at least batch 1 and 2 purchased no mention of how there would be no packaging. They are crazy as it opens them up to not as described on credit card's. They needed to make it clear your items would not look like picture with stickers, and it would not come with packaging before we placed order not after.

They flat out lie to not have to pack. And I don't care how they justify it the person who paid and is waiting should get the in-stock. Jacking price going for extra profit is just not good longterm for them.

aznxcp4lyfez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I received the item in a box with paper padding. which was confusing to me. they might as well just shipped it in a padded envelope. It probably would've been faster than the box shipping.
Also, i would've ordered from somewhere else if i knew it would come like this. I actually enjoy the unboxing experience of products i purchase.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also love the unboxing experience and smell it all the time :D.

But those kind of devices are not the regular product that we could expect something like that, a paper bag with bubble wrap inside for protection is enough here, now having no foam or no bubble wrap is what I find BAD.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, they should at least have warned customers at point of sale about the shitty packaging job to "fool customs" so they had a choice to either be okay with it or go with another seller . Mine came with proper box and while not a big deal or anything, it's nice to keep it in when not in use instead of a lame ripped open plastic envelope.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, they should at least have warned customers at point of sale about the shitty packaging job to "fool customs" so they had a choice to either be okay with it or go with another seller . Mine came with proper box and while not a big deal or anything, it's nice to keep it in when not in use instead of a lame ripped open plastic envelope.

They say this but they got the decal's in mail. They flat out did not want to spend time putting on and threw in sacks. But logo's made it...... so their whole customs thing becomes a lie as they had many logos and it made it.

They did not want to assemble so they claim they ordered without boxes... i personally don't believe it at all. Remember were talking about same people who will not package on weekends.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and they even get to print SX Pro USB Dongle... while if it was too much work because of customs it would just say console parts and nothing more LOL...

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but this thread wouldn't exist if OP simply knew how to read. If they purchased from Modchipsdirect, they should know that it is explicitly stated you will not receive original packaging.

uLiR6RZ.jpg

They do. OP just doesn't know how to read.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
packaging or no packaging it should have minimum protection all the time, why didnt they use the yellow paper with bubble wrap inside which is almost as small bat at least offers a minimum protection...

Should have come at least on one of this suckers:
6-x-10-Bubble-Wrap-Heat-Seal-Mailer-Envelope-1000px.jpg

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but this thread wouldn't exist if OP simply knew how to read. If they purchased from Modchipsdirect, they should know that it is explicitly stated you will not receive original packaging.

This was added within past few day's.... Was not up there when batch 1 and 2 purchased order's. We ordered with full expectation of getting packaging they added this due to bad feedback over them throwing in bag. With no packaging and no decals placed on it there is enough a Credit Card would side with you and they lose money so this was added.

But yes its up there good for future purchase (i mean it I'm happy they added it). But no it was not up there all this time.

Last edited by ModDog,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be pretty angry if I didnt get packaging because the store used a half ass excuse to not include it, every other store got them through customs fine with the packaging, and actually bothered to assemble it and got it to users faster than mcd.

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was added within past few day's.... Was not up there when batch 1 and 2 purchased order's.
Yeah no. That's a lie. That message has always been there. Ya'll just don't read. Batch ONE people are confirming it said that on the page AND the email upon confirmation:
Thank you once again for ordering the SX Pro.

Your order will be apart of the first batch that we get from the team. We have been told that the batch should leave the factory and make its way to the US at the end of this week. Please note we have no control over delays, shipping times, and if the package gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. If the team don't ship when they have told us then it pushes everything back.

Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing.

Best case is that we get the items and ship them all out to YOU before next weekend. Sometime between the 19th and the 22nd.

So after this email you will get another email when the package arrives in the US, the email will say that your order has been dispatched. This is when we have uploaded your order into our packing system.

It might take 2~3 days after that email for you to get your last email, which will be your tracking number.

Please check the product page for updates before emailing us, we simply cannot run our business efficiently if we have to update everyone everyday on the status of their order

Please check out the Team Xecutor website for details on files and software to use with your product.

Thanks again!

And do mind that is a quote from A MONTH AGO.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHack...chipsdirect_updated_me_with_info_about_my_sx/

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah no. That's a lie. That message has always been there. Ya'll just don't read. Batch ONE people are confirming it said that on the page AND the email upon confirmation: ..

Please re-read your link yes that is how they operated by sending out email to batch 1 not putting on website. My batch 2 order was already placed before batch one got that.

No where does it say it was on website in your link. But in a email they sent to batch 1 (and now 2 at this point). I really am not trying to make this a personal thing I wish we could stop back/forth. Your info is not correct.

Did they send emails to batch 1 and 2 about a little before it shipped yes they did about no packaging. Was it on website... no at least on batch 1 and 2 no where do they mention they will not be shipping in proper packaging when you ordered. The order page at the time had ZERO information saying they would not be using proper packaging. It has been added within past few day's to product page.

Just look at google cache and it proves this:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by ModDog,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but they obviously mean that they have had problems receiving things from the manufacturer, not that sending it out to customers is the problem.
Customs is weird, they don't always make sense. But it looks like there aren't any logos on the dongle or jig, only on the stickers, which they didn't apply, so most likely at most the stickers would be seized.
I don't know if it's legal for customs to do this kind of thing, I mean it's not like it's the Nintendo or Switch logo so they can claim "counterfeit". But customs don't particularly give a shit if they're being paid to do it.
i read this somewhere before. mine came in a bag and works, which is what i really cared about. wonder if the boxes are going to be a collectors item now?

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read this somewhere before. mine came in a bag and works, which is what i really cared about. wonder if the boxes are going to be a collectors item now?

If everyone acted like MCD it would be, but other sellers seem to care enough to put together packages correctly. As far as collectors item no... but if you went to sell not having all of it would effect price you get. Imagine trying to tell people I promise it's new even though it's in a baggy!

I'm just so glad for google cache so everyone can see they just added no packaging a few day's ago.

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please re-read your link yes that is how they operated by sending out email to batch 1 not putting on website. My batch 2 order was already placed before batch one got that.

No where does it say it was on website in your link. But in a email they sent to batch 1 (and now 2 at this point). I really am not trying to make this a personal thing I wish we could stop back/forth. Your info is not correct.

Did they send emails to batch 1 and 2 about a little before it shipped yes they did about no packaging. Was it on website... no at least on batch 1 and 2 no where do they mention they will not be shipping in proper packaging when you ordered. The order page at the time had ZERO information saying they would not be using proper packaging. It has been added within past few day's to product page.

Just look at google cache and it proves this:
Users on Reddit are reporting that they already knew at the time of preordering, so a single screen of their site is not proof. I think it's pretty convenient that apparently everyone except you knew about it.

My primary reason for doubt is because ModChipsDirect has stated on many of their products that they come without packaging. They come in bags. My R4 3DS Gold came without packaging, but in a black ziplock, which is why I called you on your bullshit.

I have also seen their page on the Switch OS and it has changed with each inventory update. Your claim that this single time it did not have this information about packaging does not hold.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Users on Reddit are reporting that they already knew at the time of preordering, so a single screen of their site is not proof. I think it's pretty convenient that apparently everyone except you knew about it.

My primary reason for doubt is because ModChipsDirect has stated on many of their products that they come without packaging. They come in bags. My R4 3DS Gold came without packaging, but in a black ziplock, which is why I called you on your bullshit.

I have also seen their page on the Switch OS and it has changed with each inventory update. Your claim that this single time it did not have this information about packaging does not hold.

They can claim it all they want but it is NOT true. Is it in the product title now... yes! Was it 2 day's ago.... no! Just look it up yourself google cache was "Jul 14, 2018 16:32:08 GMT" it was NOT there during it. Attached is google cache with it's date. You can view it yourself: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...xecuter-sx-pro.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I'm done going back/forth it's not worth it. I deleted a lot of this post as if you are willing to believe words from who knows who over google cache... there honestly is nothing I can do to reason with you. And with you not ordering SX Pro from MCD I don't see why you want to be a part of this so bad.

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by ModDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k