SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what? Im not part of the first batch anyways
Because if you hold off tell after the 15th id say 20th the be sere.
They may have extra stock and if they do because you ordered on the 6th and me the 1st they may move us to the 1st batch.
also some people on some other page's are saying they get there 2nd batch at or around the end of this month.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'd be pretty bummed if pro customers also won't get them on 15th since they could as well distribute the OS earlier for the Pro buyers as well, right? Though I bet they won't, I think the OS will come with the dongle.

Umm yeah this is Daryl from Utah, yeah I bought this software to pirate games and now a free alternative is out so please reverse the transaction, will you? Since that's the absolute sensible thing to do where one thing hasn't anything to do with the other, I'm sure they'll do everything in their power to give you your hard earned money back.

I agree, they should give you guys OS. But since the dongle ships with OS on it, is probably the reason it doesn't.

It'd be hilarious if the entire thing was a big facade to jack all kinds of money from software pirates

Last edited by tomhanks69,
D

Deleted-401606

Seems that you don't - why should you get your money back because you bet on the wrong horse? That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.
Again,you have no idea how chargebacks quit. Stop making a fool of yourself. Fairness has nothing to do with chargebacks here or principle. People buy things worth 600$,keep them,and chargeback.Since you are 12 and don't own a credit card,you have no idea about these things. Since you are 12 and do not own a business,you have never dealt with chargebacks and have no idea what they even are. You know that when someone files a chargeback they get hit with a 25$ fee from visa/amex? No you didn't know that. The world does not work how you were taught in liberal public school. There is no such thing as fairness.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well tx could have updated us or said something. Its not all of the retailers faults. They should have said their was a limited shipment and they could only send so many units. I guess it doesnt matter cause they got the money they wanted anyways.

I just... i thought we were purchasing tx's support too...

Absolutely. A big part of the success of a company is the marketing and the customer support. Both TX and the resellers could learn a thing or two, but there's not much we can do other than wait for tomorrow and see how things will unfold. I just hope to receive my order before the end of July or I'll be forced to cancel it.

BloKartZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is what 95% of the people here who bought it did man... no need for a wall of text
Just trying to help the 5% that didn’t buddy, the one thing that I 100% don’t need is any criticism from you that is not constructive in any way. I need to build a wall of text to keep the trolls like you out of my safe space. Moving on...

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me how that goes. Both SwitchSX and modchipsdirect have stopped stocking the OS standalone.

This has been done as they know people now know about the current supply and payment problems and its to stop people cancelling and getting the TX-OS which needs no manufactured parts and i easier to supply.

deepweed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Just received :)
Hi! The first batch of Xecuter SX should arrive to our stock in little more than a week. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date yet). All orders we be dispatched in same order they arrived. It will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses: You should get it already next week. The licenses will be added to your order hstory. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! The first batch of Xecuter SX should arrive to our stock in little more than a week. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date yet). All orders we be dispatched in same order they arrived. It will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses: You should get it already next week. The licenses will be added to your order hstory. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

And next week will be another excuse to delay it all again

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Proof plz

cyfaws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Yup, same here, from Shop01. Awesome!

CapitanSburro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new info from SHOP01MEDIA got an email right now:

Your order has been updated to the following status:
READY FOR DELIVERY

To view your order click on the link below:
-hidden-

The comments for your order are:

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I emailed shop01media last night and received this reply this morning, I ordered mine on the 27th and a few mins ago recieved the above posted email.

Hi! Yes you wil get it in first bacth.
Please be patient. We will ship as planned end of this month.
There is thousends of packages to be sent.
Also Xecuter can not ship all packagezs same day to all suppliers but they do what they can to send it fast, and we are preprared to ship out as soon we get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge