SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope there will be a possibility to just buy the OS and get it quickly because ordering the pro is a bit late :) Going to hospital at next monday, would be great to have it before that date or at least get the os only digitally because take my notebook with me to start it.
Is there any information about the delivery of just the xecuter os?

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope there will be a possibility to just buy the OS and get it quickly because ordering the pro is a bit late :) Going to hospital at next monday, would be great to have it before that date or at least get the os only digitally because take my notebook with me to start it.
"We want to confirm that SX OS official launch date is June 15th. Remember this is the day we ship units to vendors, so your own tracking number from the reseller will be a few days later. " I hope we can get SX OS on 15th, as for SX Pro, who knows?

Reactions: matias3ds

Sweglord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet, but I'd imagine it would be by the end of next weekend if anything

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shop01media also stated that they will ship out in order of people ordering. I must've been one of the first to order, expect to be in the first wave.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you ordered from somewhere outside of China then expect them to get their stock towards the end of June. People are getting way too excited and thinking that everything will only take a day or two from the 15th. That's not likely to be the case.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Shop01media also stated that they will ship out in order of people ordering. I must've been one of the first to order, expect to be in the first wave.

where did you hear that - did they give a date for shipping my order was placed on 16th May - pretty much as soon as it went live on their site

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah baby welcome to the force.and to all of you guys left you better stop thinking about it you are on time to join us.

Thanks! I'll probably be part of the 2nd batch most likely. I ordered mine yesterday, so i doubt i'm part of the 1st batch but that's okay.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just saw these messages on ozmodchips, seem like we are also getting it within one to two weeks if we preordered before this morning.

https://ozmodchips.com.au/product/xecuter-sx-pro/
d23VYh3.png

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CONGRATULATIONS!, You are the 1st users able to load cough ''pirate'' cough backups on Switch.

Enjoy being the betatester and try to go to online and get hammered.

Reactions: Finalxfantasy

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on shop01media on may 17th, but no news from them...

Same here. Hopefully I get included in the first batch of pre-orders... I knew I shouldn't have hesitated and ordered as soon as it got announced. I waited a full whole day before pulling the trigger!

CONGRATULATIONS!, You are the 1st users able to load cough ''pirate'' cough backups on Switch.

Enjoy being the betatester and try to go to online and get hammered.

What a badass. Going to the Backup Loaders section of GBATemp and putting everyone in their place.

So. Badass.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you find any backups there?
1. I'm responding to your comment about not having a backup loader section.
2. You act like this website wasn't founded on piracy.

Yes you're not allowed to post links to warez of any kind but that doesn't mean that gbatemp is, as a whole, against the ideology of file sharing.

Reactions: carlito1095t

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEVER TALKING SHIT about Gbatemp, piracy is not tolerated here and we don't even have a such section on Gbatemp.net.

The distribution of pirated content is not allowed. Talking about Backup Loading in the, duh, Backup Loader section is clearly allowed.

If you have nothing to contribute to this thread but vitriol and poor-thought irony, then go away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.