Hacking SX OS updating fw

ciareriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi, I have an exploitable switch and the SX OS Pro. The general consensus seem to be to back up the NAND with Hekate before playing XCIs. Just wondering, what should I do for firmware updates? I don't mind losing coldboot or never going online but I want to avoid being banned. Does SX OS have a way to update or am I stuck playing games compatible with my firmware and lower only?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi, I have an exploitable switch and the SX OS Pro. The general consensus seem to be to back up the NAND with Hekate before playing XCIs. Just wondering, what should I do for firmware updates? I don't mind losing coldboot or never going online but I want to avoid being banned. Does SX OS have a way to update or am I stuck playing games compatible with my firmware and lower only?
Back is just for bricks or errors. It won't save you from anything. For update, just go ahead and update.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just relaunch into OFW with autoRCM disabled and take out the dongle before turning off airplane mode and running the update option like normal. Unless you have one of the newer hardware revision systems it should be fine. I know you mean system firmware, but it's been working fine for me with game updates, no ban as far as I know, though I never play online anyway,. I just updated ys viii last night for instance, no problemo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr