Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when xbox dropped support for original consoles as well Nintendo for the wii & 3ds , someone will pick up the work from others including sxos if there is enough of a want / demand to do something with them, its the same with phones and custom Os roms

Good luck with that SX is closed source.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up with that?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Toxic stuff?

Well people have thing to do with life, we just lucky that SciresM is dedicated to his work, we should respect Reisyukaku decision to not update ReiNX, it is her decision.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I just hope that at some point, someone can update the SX to the newer firmwares, and all could use the OS for free and enjoy the features.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I just hope that at some point, someone can update the SX to the newer firmwares, and all could use the OS for free and enjoy the features.
Well, only real feature left of XCI mounting, I think. Plus it's more stable with sigpatches and whatnot.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that antic your pulling won't last long.
Most new games releasing next year won't support 11X
Yeah, SX OS was pretty cool, but its about time to let it go
You'll be much happier and save time as @Lacius said

That's true but I will stick with SX OS Free License for now as I have atmosphere the latest as well. For now, I am staying with 11.0.0 because I don't have any interested for the latest FW games for newer games, thought. BoTW 2 will be my next one and maybe force me to update via daybreak but for now I am good. :)

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
That's true but I will stick with SX OS Free License for now as I have atmosphere the latest as well. I am staying with 11.0.0 because I don't have any interested for the latest FW games for newer games, thought. BoTW 2 will be my next one and maybe force me to update via daybreak but for now I am good. :)
Yeah I agree, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
However, one day it'll become broke

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's gonna be broken, It's going down the exact same way gateway did on the 3ds, free option that isn't sketchy as fuck appears and everyone moves to it for the most part. SX OS is dead, and once more games demand FW 12+ it's going to be useless. only worthwhile contribution gateway gave us on the switch was the modchip, their CFW is just stolen very old AMS code with bandaid type fixes, sooner people get over this and stop making these threads the better, XCI mounting isn't worth holding on to.

Reactions: Shadow#1

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
It's gonna be broken, It's going down the exact same way gateway did on the 3ds, free option that isn't sketchy as fuck appears and everyone moves to it for the most part. SX OS is dead, and once more games demand FW 12+ it's going to be useless. only worthwhile contribution gateway gave us on the switch was the modchip, their CFW is just stolen very old AMS code with bandaid type fixes, sooner people get over this and stop making these threads the better, XCI mounting isn't worth holding on to.

Whoa there, dude. Chill a bit and enjoy your atmosphere. Let the people who use SX enjoy it till it's useless. For now, some people use it, some not, just let them be. Live and let die. If they stick with it to the end or not, let them do so.

(And I for one, fine the XCI mounting as a wonderful feature)

Reactions: nantalos

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa there, dude. Chill a bit and enjoy your atmosphere. Let the people who use SX enjoy it till it's useless. For now, some people use it, some not, just let them be. Live and let die. If they stick with it to the end or not, let them do so.

(And I for one, fine the XCI mounting as a wonderful feature)

I wasn't upset, i'm just tired of threads filled with loyalists thinking they're gonna get updates still.

Reactions: Shadow#1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: