Hacking Question SX OS Games not working

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What do you mean with "better"? It's faster?
Goldleaf last I checked requires you to install games one by one and you have to hit OK on the Switch for every game, so you can't just set a bunch of games to install and walk away. It was also pretty unstable and would often crash when trying to do anything after using USB connection, even just quitting the homebrew.
Tinfoil also groups game, update and DLC so you can easily install the latest update and all DLC (if you have them downloaded) along with the game without selecting each nsp, that's not super important but it's nice for convenience.

Reactions: PEVOx

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Goldleaf last I checked requires you to install games one by one and you have to hit OK on the Switch for every game, so you can't just set a bunch of games to install and walk away. It was also pretty unstable and would often crash when trying to do anything after using USB connection, even just quitting the homebrew.
Tinfoil also groups game, update and DLC so you can easily install the latest update and all DLC (if you have them downloaded) along with the game without selecting each nsp, that's not super important but it's nice for convenience.

Thanks I'll check it out in the next few days, because I've already installed all games that I needed.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks I'll check it out in the next few days, because I've already installed all games that I needed.
Tinfoil is also what you'll need to use if you want to try out any of the pirate shops available.
And it has a lot more useful features like XCI installs and game dumping built in that Goldleaf doesn't have.
And in my opinion it has a much better GUI which shows more information, in an easily readable way.

Reactions: PEVOx

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tinfoil is also what you'll need to use if you want to try out any of the pirate shops available.
And it has a lot more useful features like XCI installs and game dumping built in that Goldleaf doesn't have.
And in my opinion it has a much better GUI which shows more information, in an easily readable way.

Thanks. I’ll try that, because something happened to my Switch games when I was trying to mod The Witcher 3. Now all games doesn’t start and gives a black screen.

Penny Morecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So did you ever sort out why your games were corrupt, you seem to have changed this thread and didn't advise if you had found the solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: