Hacking Question SX OS: Emunand on MicroSD

TnDan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi Everyone.
I have a big question about Emunand on SX OS 2.4.
I understand that are 2 different options to do on the microSD card (hidden and files) but I really do not understand the difference between them.

My previous experience was with emunand on the memory of the switch. I had 2 different environments, one for the OFW and another for Emunand.
I tried to do the "hidden" on microSD and it works, but when I turn on the Switch, all my original games was there on the same login.
I really do not understand how "hidde" emunand work. If it should be ok to mix games installed in the OFW also.

My main idea is to keep the OFW as much "clean" as I can to continue playing with my original games online.

If some expert or guru can help me, I'll be really grateful.
Sorry for my basic english!

GeraltOfRivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like draxzelex said it is a copy of your nand, so obviously you'll have the same settings in your emulated nand. Hidden partition means that is more difficult to detect and this should prevent sending any information to Nintendo for the banhammer. You could factory reset your emunand, so you can continue to use your legit games on original nand and backup and homebrews in emunand. You must keep your emunand completely offline if you want to avoid ban, then it's pretty simple, keep these things separated and continue to enjoy both side of gaming ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.