tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correction, joycon mod. its much more complicated then the ones here

??
so it is like normal pins/joycon pins?

so it's actually a fantastic jig (most most jigs use paperclips, even those u buy on ebay)

if thats true i don't mind buying it just for the jig since we'll probably need to go into rcm often as theres no way to boot straight into cfw right now

valyndaslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
are we really gonna crack this? I bought the key, but it is still really nice to give it to my friend so we can play together :D

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[QUOTE = "valyndaslayer, post: 8071473, member: 452210"] ¿realmente vamos a resolver esto? Compré la llave, pero aún así es muy agradable dársela a mi amigo para que podamos jugar juntos :RE[/ QUOTE]
Podría ser yo

Responde en inglés por favor. Gracias.
(Please answer in English. Thank you.)

One rule of this place is that you keep publicly readable posts in English.

Last edited by Axido,

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
are we really gonna crack this? I bought the key, but it is still really nice to give it to my friend so we can play together :D
Did you just recently bought the key? If so, please do tell how long before they send you the key. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sigboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Did you just recently bought the key? If so, please do tell how long before they send you the key. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
upload_2018-6-20_14-50-43.png

About that title?

valyndaslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nah I bought it yesterday afternoon from online-trends, they send it 7 hours after purchase lol

I mean giving the crack to my friends who dont wanna buy the crack...

muniategui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There is a thing that i do not understand in the process, why i required an unmodified boot.dat (original) in order to rebuild it? If you are rebuilding it i don't see the point of needing it. Someone could explain me that need?
Also what does CF stands for
?

Last edited by muniategui,

Surrealism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a thing that i do not understand in the process, why i required an unmodified boot.dat (original) in order to rebuild it? If you are rebuilding it i don't see the point of needing it. Someone could explain me that need?
Also what does CF stands for
?

Usually you need the original so you can run scripts against it to patch it.

If you can't figure out what CF means based on the post, maybe you shouldn't be doing this. It's written in nice big letters. I understand that everyone needs to learn from somewhere but open your eyes...

muniategui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Usually you need the original so you can run scripts against it to patch it.

If you can't figure out what CF means based on the post, maybe you shouldn't be doing this. It's written in nice big letters. I understand that everyone needs to learn from somewhere but open your eyes...
Lmao saw it right now The SX has a "Console Fingerprint". I've just skipped it sorry:S

And about the original, if you are rebuilding it just assambling the modified one with the other parts where is the need of the original? since you are packing all toghether (the modified with the other parts) and re encrypting it. I don't see why is needed since you already patched the file no need the original sicne you will not use it because is already patched

Surrealism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao saw it right now The SX has a "Console Fingerprint". I've just skipped it sorry:S

And about the original, if you are rebuilding it just assambling the modified one with the other parts where is the need of the original? since you are packing all toghether (the modified with the other parts) and re encrypting it. I don't see why is needed since you already patched the file no need the original sicne you will not use it because is already patched

How do you plan on modifying it without having a copy of the original? You need to original so you can unpack it and modify it it then repack it which results in the modified version. You aren't downloading a premodified version, you're modifying your original.

Last edited by Surrealism,

muniategui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How do you plan on modifying it without having a copy of the original? You need to original so you can unpack it and modify it it then repack it which results in the modified version. You aren't downloading a premodified version, you're modifying your original.
Rebuild boot.dat with arm64.bin, fb.bin, data.bin, stage2.bin aswell as the original boot.dat (look below for a script).
Since you already have the boot.dat modified here why is needed the original? just repacking the modfied and the others ones bvut in this explanation says that for the rebuild the original is needed in order to use the script.
In the script it extract all the code except the modified one form the original but it would be the same extracting it from the modified one

Reactions: AlphaSapphire

Surrealism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rebuild boot.dat with arm64.bin, fb.bin, data.bin, stage2.bin aswell as the original boot.dat (look below for a script).
Since you already have the boot.dat modified here why is needed the original? just repacking the modfied and the others ones bvut in this explanation says that for the rebuild the original is needed in order to use the script.
In the script it extract all the code except the modified one form the original but it would be the same extracting it from the modified one

I don't know the best way to explain it. Say you have a car, you want to modify the car. You take some parts out to swap them, you still need the rest of the car to put it all back together. It's not a perfect analogy but it's the best I could come up with. You decrypt boot.dat, modify SOME of the stuff inside but you need to put it all back together with the rest of the stuff you DIDN'T modify. So the last script will put the modified bins back together into a final modified boot.dat. You modify some of the bin files. You don't actually have a modified boot.dat until you run that final script to put it all back together.

Androoski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't also be talking about how SX OS burns you're fuses? And this is fixed in the soon to come new version, but the vulnerabilities will also probably be patched.

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't also be talking about how SX OS burns you're fuses? And this is fixed in the soon to come new version, but the vulnerabilities will also probably be patched.

Go on and tell us exactly how and when it burns fuses then? Its only if you weren't already on 5.1 that it does this. They've been recommending you be on 5.1 since before they came out.

Reactions: mrfuuton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: