SX OS "Cheat Engine" does not work at all!

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Essasetic, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essasetic
    OP

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    please delete. I'll make another thread if I can gather more evidence.

Last edited by Essasetic, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    And once again, something TX implements on their OS shows that it needed much more testing before it's released, at least enough testing to be out of the Beta phase. So what else is new? Par for the course with those guys. Also the update says something about "stability improvements" but doesn't really go into any details. Also looking trough the news post, no one seems to have tried and reported on this feature yet so you seem to the the first one. Let's see how long it will take TX to fix this

3. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    Just so you know, I run an exfat card and bypassed the warning, it does search correctly and does dump the RAM, but I couldn't find the value I was looking for when I searched for a changed value using "next search". Not sure if you read English properly, to bypass the warning on exfat press "+". Next time just read a little better before you create a whole thread :). Also for reference, the game I tried was mario odyssey. "Whelp massive fail for not reading"?

Was really hoping to come on GBAtemp and see some nice discussions about creating some cheats or people actually using the cheat finder LOL.

Last edited by therysin, Oct 8, 2018
    NeoSlyde and andyhappypants like this.
  4. Essasetic
    OP

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I didn't say that exFAT wasn't completely broken. Just not officially supported yet by TX. Also it's likely that your SD Card may get corrupted if you mess about with it too much.

5. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game

Mar 6, 2015
    Morocco
    Morocco
    Great. Another stupid thread which will be destroyed by actual valid proofs.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Just keep quite.
    It’s better.

Tilde88 likes this.
  6. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    Do I need to quote your original post? You clearly say "exFAT isn't supported at all", "DOES NOT WORK AT ALL on any SD cards". Stop with the bullshit my dude.

Tilde88 and NeoSlyde like this.
  7. Ashura66

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Supported as in TX don't offer support when it comes to fixing issues, that's what he meant. Because that's what the OS itself tells you, basically proceed at your own risk

8. dragon_from_iso

dragon_from_iso GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2011
    theres a reason why it a beta copy.

210modz likes this.
  9. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    LOOOL wtf, so what "DOES NOT WORK AT ALL" means then? Where do you guys come from? Who are you guys trying to fool man?

10. Ashura66

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Who's this "you guys" shit? I never said it doesn't work at all, i cleared what the OP meant to you and you instantly jump onto the attack. Chill the fuck out

11. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    My point is OP cant mean it "doesn't work at all" and also whatever you think he means. If you honestly can't see the crap that OP is saying then trying to explain to me what you think he's saying, something's wrong with you. OP is the one that said it doesn't work at all, not you. So he can't mean what you think he means.

12. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    cheats works fine when I enabled them from the cheats menu

therysin likes this.
  13. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    Thanks, hopefully that ends any debate about OPs thread.

14. Ashura66

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Not quite. SX OS's features have the nasty habit of lacking consistency. What i mean by this is that they don't work the same for everyone. For example if you look on the thread that's been gathering data on non functional games on SX OS 2.1, you'l see that some people report, for example, Doom or The Messenger not working, yet others say it works fine. This "Cheat engine" feature could have the same problem

15. therysin

therysin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    United States
    Yeah I get you, and bugs are definitely expected, I just hate when people don't read instructions and then make a whole thread with stupid titles like "DOES NOT WORK AT ALL". I just noticed OP removed his retarded post.

16. limpbiz411

limpbiz411 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2007
    United States
    before you bash anything, just remember that it is a beta release. Bugs will and can happen. I'f you can't understand that then please refrain from using a beta version.

17. JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777 GBAtemp Fan

May 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    and what SX OS features have you ever tired ?
    oh hang on you've never tired it

18. Ashura66

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    And? I don't have to try them when i can read reports of people who HAVE tried them. This whole" You can't say anything about something unless you tried it" mentality is such bull

19. JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777 GBAtemp Fan

May 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    so why are you posting in this thread when you've no experience or advice , your just trolling.

20. Ashura66

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Because it's a thread that is open to the public and anyone can comment on it? If we're going that route, why are YOU posting? You aren't offering any advice, you're just attacking people for whatever reason. Look in the mirror before you start saying shit like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.