Hacking SX Lite and 11.0.1

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i have my friends Switch here and it won't boot past the SX Splash screen. I'm 99% sure after reeading up that he updated it to 11.0.1, has no nand backup (idiottt) and not running emunand.

Is Atmosphere able to boot to run daybreak and downgrade it to 11.0? Or is this not possible for now on a Lite?

I don't want to mess too much as never had a hard modded switch in my hands before today. :)

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hi i have my friends Switch here and it won't boot past the SX Splash screen. I'm 99% sure after reeading up that he updated it to 11.0.1, has no nand backup (idiottt) and not running emunand.

Is Atmosphere able to boot to run daybreak and downgrade it to 11.0? Or is this not possible for now on a Lite?

I don't want to mess too much as never had a hard modded switch in my hands before today. :)

Supposedly you can boot Atmosphere using Spacecraft-NX on Mariko based boards, haven't tried it myself but it should work... now about running Daybreak, not sure if that will fly well on a mariko based/lite switch.

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK thanks guys will test... Is there not a way to downgrade the Switch firmware? I just assumed daybreak would work...

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK thanks guys will test... Is there not a way to downgrade the Switch firmware? I just assumed daybreak would work...
Downgrading is possible but not easy for Mariko Switch. Since your Lite is on 11.0.1 use atmosphere 0.17

You need
- sx gear boot.dat (replace boot.dat on Lite)
- fusee_primary.bin on root of SD card renamed to payload.bin
- license.dat
- atmosphere 0.17 files on SD card
- atmosphere 0.17 and fw 11.0.1 sigpatches if you need them

That's it.

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Downgrading is possible but not easy for Mariko Switch. Since your Lite is on 11.0.1 use atmosphere 0.17

You need
- sx gear boot.dat (replace boot.dat on Lite)
- fusee_primary.bin on root of SD card renamed to payload.bin
- license.dat
- atmosphere 0.17 files on SD card
- atmosphere 0.17 and fw 11.0.1 sigpatches if you need them

That's it.

Cheers for the reply! It's tried to boot but now stuck on the Nintendo Switch logo after the atmosphere splash. It was slow to boot to this point too so i'm still waiting for it just in case...

EDIT: Solved! Just needed to disable prodinfo blanking in exosphere.ini, now downgraded to 11.0.0 and wokring on SX OS again.

Last edited by Dave_Chad,
Reactions: redmagejosh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1