Hacking SX Core touch problems

manubrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, I have just installed the SX Core into a Mariko Switch.
At the first boot it has asked me to update the firmware and plugin the power supply.
I have tried ti touch the continue button without success.

After some minutes I have tried again and this time the touch worked and the firmware has been updated.
The switch rebooted and, after some seconds, the display has showed the standard three buttons (Boot custom FW, Boot original FW and Options), but the touch does not work again.

Please, someone have some idea on how to solve the touch problem?

Thanks

hakkinen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
At the first boot it has asked me to update the firmware and plugin the power supply.

After some minutes I have tried again and this time the touch worked and the firmware has been updated.
The switch rebooted and, after some seconds, the display has showed the standard three buttons (Boot custom FW, Boot original FW and Options), but the touch does not work again.

Thanks

Verify your sd card reader connection, it's very sensible (and fragile too, so be careful)

AsideX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thanks

Hello.

I have a very similar problem! Have you found a solution?

manubrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, I change the Nintendo Switch before solve the problem.
However I suggest you to check the SD connector. Be sure it's well connected.

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, to those with touch screen issues after installing sx lite or sx core. This is caused by a burned cap on the upper part. Had this issue and confirmed it in 2 consoles where I've installed chips. Don't know what provoques it but replaced cap and resolved issue (horrible job to do since these caps are microscopic. Discovered this reading tx forums where 1 person had the same problem. This issue won't let use touch screen and sxos detects this and won't let you execute recovery menu with power button +volume + freezes on sx screen. You can just use emunand if already created- in one of my consoles this happened hours after sx lite installed. Kindly see photos of cap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126-010054_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-010054_Chrome.jpg
    827.3 KB · Views: 152

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free