Hacking Question SX core Os cleaning fuction

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On their guide didn’t really explain what exactly can this do? If I dirty sysnand this will clean. Also when do a sysnand backup and restore do I have to install all purchase games again?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On their guide didn’t really explain what exactly can this do? If I dirty sysnand this will clean. Also when do a sysnand backup and restore do I have to install all purchase games again?
pruchased games are linkted to your nintendo account

it should clean the sysnand as it mainly designed for if you ever uninstall the chip

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pruchased games are linkted to your nintendo account

it should clean the sysnand as it mainly designed for if you ever uninstall the chip
So that’s the only use of it ?
I know purchases games link but I’m asking after doing sysnand back and restore do I have redownload all games bk I’m asking cause I don’t good internet speed downloading take days

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So that’s the only use of it ?
I know purchases games link but I’m asking after doing sysnand back and restore do I have redownload all games bk I’m asking cause I don’t good internet speed downloading take days
if you transferred your games to your sysnand before doing a backup they are still installed on the sysnand.

if they on the sd installed you need to backup your nintendo folder, when you restore nand backup copy the nintendo folder back and the games will be intalled again

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you transferred your games to your sysnand before doing a backup they are still installed on the sysnand.

if they on the sd installed you need to backup your nintendo folder, when you restore nand backup copy the nintendo folder back and the games will be intalled again
Thanks that will not dirty the sysnand right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night