Hacking SX Brickcode is Worse Than Expected, Can Trigger From Use

V-Temp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Hexkyz dives deeper into a codebase stolen from other devs (including himself), we come to find out that the brickcode isn't just a NAND lock. It turns out the brick situation is far worse and far more nefarious as well as able to be triggered without even a need to tamper with the system:

SX OS is malware.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually recommend no one use sx os. It has started causing my switch to act defectively and trust me when I say, TX will NOT give you the time of day or even respond to such claims
act defectively?
in what way?

nice way to be vague there lol. this site is the best i tell ya

Reactions: c0ld

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yet, even with all the possible evidence, there will always be people defending shady practices.
No need to name names, you all know tho who I'm referring to.

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think most people will trust him a lot more, a very known member then what you're saying instead

most people don't give a shit. the product does what it needs to do. if you use it the way it should be used, nothing malicious will happen. end of story. in 2 years the switch will be obsolete. i don't understand what people so concerned about. use it as much as you can now and then throw it away. its just another hunk of hardware that will be replaced by a better hunk of hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock