Question sx 1.4 to 2.0?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Phoenixrite, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Phoenixrite
    OP

Phoenixrite Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2018
    South Africa
    I'm on 5.1.0 and sx OS 1.4 should i update to sx 2.0 does emunand give any benefits currently, what version of sx os is most stable with all games working. Or should I just update sx os do a nand backup and use 1.4 again after?

2. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    I believe SX OS 2.0.1 is pretty stable right now(Not the BETA version though, don't use that yet). Seeing as you're on 5.1.0 OFW, EMUNAND offers you next to no advantages so it's pretty safe to ignore it completely. Now if you want to try out the cheats function, then you CAN try out the new beta version of SX OS but it's still a beta so lots of stuff may not be working

LuigiXL likes this.
  3. Vaatu

Vaatu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2018
    United States
    My Room
    From my understanding SX 1.9 and SX 2.0.1 are good to go as far as stability. Don't use SX 2.0 or 2.1 though.

Personally I am sticking to 1.9 until there's a HUGE reason to upgrade, as I value stability over anything else.

4. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Which one is in beta? 2.1 or 2.0.1? Basically don't use the beta one

5. Vaatu

Vaatu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2018
    United States
    My Room
    2.1 is the beta version
    2.0.1 is the "stable" release.

I guess from now moving forward Team Xecuter will be releasing 2 versions of their OS essentially a testing version (beta) and a stable release.

andyhappypants likes this.
  6. andyhappypants

andyhappypants Pika!

Jul 27, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hoenn
    Smart move to get some real world usage results on the betas. I’ll be sitting it out like you until it’s stable :)

Vaatu likes this.