Hacking Question sx 1.4 to 2.0?

Phoenixrite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I'm on 5.1.0 and sx OS 1.4 should i update to sx 2.0 does emunand give any benefits currently, what version of sx os is most stable with all games working. Or should I just update sx os do a nand backup and use 1.4 again after?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm on 5.1.0 and sx OS 1.4 should i update to sx 2.0 does emunand give any benefits currently, what version of sx os is most stable with all games working. Or should I just update sx os do a nand backup and use 1.4 again after?

I believe SX OS 2.0.1 is pretty stable right now(Not the BETA version though, don't use that yet). Seeing as you're on 5.1.0 OFW, EMUNAND offers you next to no advantages so it's pretty safe to ignore it completely. Now if you want to try out the cheats function, then you CAN try out the new beta version of SX OS but it's still a beta so lots of stuff may not be working

Reactions: LuigiXL

Vaatu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my understanding SX 1.9 and SX 2.0.1 are good to go as far as stability. Don't use SX 2.0 or 2.1 though.

Personally I am sticking to 1.9 until there's a HUGE reason to upgrade, as I value stability over anything else.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
From my understanding SX 1.9 and SX 2.0.1 are good to go as far as stability. Don't use SX 2.0 or 2.1 though.

Personally I am sticking to 1.9 until there's a HUGE reason to upgrade, as I value stability over anything else.

Which one is in beta? 2.1 or 2.0.1? Basically don't use the beta one

Vaatu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.1 is the beta version
2.0.1 is the "stable" release.

I guess from now moving forward Team Xecuter will be releasing 2 versions of their OS essentially a testing version (beta) and a stable release.

Reactions: andyhappypants
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2.1 is the beta version
2.0.1 is the "stable" release.

I guess from now moving forward Team Xecuter will be releasing 2 versions of their OS essentially a testing version (beta) and a stable release.

Smart move to get some real world usage results on the betas. I’ll be sitting it out like you until it’s stable :)

Reactions: Vaatu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho