Gaming sword fighting game

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ive been looking for a great sword fighting game since im growing tired of bleach dark souls are there any sword games like ffcc eoc that are good. Also give me some good games that are not so talked about please
biggrin.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avalon Code in my opinion. It's a hack and slash RPG with an incredibly in depth customization engine thanks to a touch screen system. You can scan anyone and any monster in the game. And once you do this, you can edit their attributes with a touch screen grid. You can make them weak or strong by swapping out blocks that have elemental and other attributes. You can do this with your weapons as well and create new ones depending on which blocks you swap in.

Synsane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to be a thread hijacker.. but out of the games mentioned, which ones have Wifi?
Local, and online wifi I'm speaking of, and what do they do?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
If your into Bleach and 2D fighting. PLAY Bleach Dark Souls or Bleach Blade of Fate (supports wifi) theres lots of pros out there in the gamefaq forums for the game and I have a friends whose dominates in wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24