Hacking Switching SD Card to a Larger SD Card (A9LH)

RusN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys, I installed a9lh/luma cfw to my 2DS (11.0.33E) yesterday. I am planning to change my 4GB SD to a 32 GB one. So, how can i transfer files and cfw (sysnand) to my new SD. Is there any tutorials about it ? If there is where can i find it ?

Last edited by RusN,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I installed a9lh/luma cfw to my 2DS (11.0.33E) yesterday. I am planning to change my 4GB SD to a 32 GB one. So, how can i transfer files and cfw (sysnand) to my new SD. Is there any tutorials about it ? If there is where can i find it ?
Just drag all the files and folders from the SD card to your desktop then back to the new SD card.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Format the SD card in FAT32 (should be the default in Windows, because your SD is not bigger than 32GB, but check just in case, don't use NTFS)
Copy the files from one SD to the other (drag and drop)
And that is it.

(if you wanted to update to a SD bigger than 32GB then you would need a special tool to format it to FAT32, but it is not your case)

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to make a backup of your EmuNAND, create an EmuNAND in your new microSD and restore the backup (you can also restore it to SysNAND). After that, just copy/paste all files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh