Hacking COMPLETED SwitchBru DNS Update v4.0.0 Public Beta

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

A public beta for the SwitchBru DNS Update is now available! A previous thread about this update can be found here.

If you would like to try out the update - which allows you to add friends, send messages, create a profile icon, change your theme, and add custom links - please read the following.

To access the SwitchBru DNS, go into the Wifi settings on your Switch, go into the current network's settings, and change it's Primary DNS to 045.055.142.122 (you will have to change this back to automatic if you want to use the internet as normal again, and to get back to the browser just toggle it back to manual and it will automatically fill in the DNS).

On the main page, there is a link to the beta for the update! If you move away from this accidentally, head into the news channel as there is a link there as well.

If you would like to know some more about this update, here is a great video by @jjbredesen showing off some of the features:

I hope you enjoy the beta! If you find any bugs or feedback, please direct them into the comments below.

If you wish to create or manage your SwitchBru Account, please visit here: https://www.switchbru.com/account/

If you have further questions about this update, the DNS, or have an interest in Switch hacking in general, join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/y2ASN3K

If you would like to support me for my work on this update, please visit here: https://www.patreon.com/ep8script

Last edited by Ep8Script,

Stercate79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a problem, i setted the primary DNS to 045.055.142.122, but it shows "connection success!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please help

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've got a problem, i setted the primary DNS to 045.055.142.122, but it shows "connection success!"

Please help
Hmmm... I don't really know why, sorry. Try restarting maybe?

great work thank you, its still not compatible with 1.0 right
Thanks! And yeah, unfortunately it doesn't work on there.

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doesn't work, it just connects me straight to the internet
I'm sorry, that's weird and I don't know why it's happening. :(

i tried it on my other switch 3.0.2 works great there thanks alot once again
Nice! This applies to everyone but make sure you jump in to the Friend Corner for a bit and try to find some friends!

Stercate79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, that's weird and I don't know why it's happening. :(

Nice! This applies to everyone but make sure you jump in to the Friend Corner for a bit and try to find some friends!
ok fixed, it was the url block in my router :D

I cant use it, when i try to launch it, it say that i have to download a system update. (Im on 4.1.0)
Me too now, it says: I cant use it, when i try to launch it, it say that i have to download a system update. (Im on 4.1.0)

Reactions: Ep8Script

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok fixed, it was the url block in my router :D

Me too now, it says: I cant use it, when i try to launch it, it say that i have to download a system update. (Im on 4.1.0)
Oh lol, well good job for working it out.

And oh. It seems to be a bit of a problem below 5.0.0. :(

Although with the RCM exploit out I'm not sure why people don't just update since it's the same.

D

Deleted-351540

Asking for system update here too. Firmware 5.0.1.

I might just update. I don't mind having to enter RCM everytime.

Reactions: Ep8Script

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-