Hacking Switch won't boot, no rcm device detected HELP

BeanDomino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I could really use some advice.

I tried using an RCMloader to inject Hekate, and seemingly bricked my switch. I was using TegraRcm for months and that was fine, but I decided I wanted to try an RCMloader. I swapped out the Hekate .bin on the loader with the one I was using for Tegra, and when I booted with the RCMloader my Switch's screen flashed and now won't boot. It's in autoRCM mode but now Tegra won't detect it and neither does my pc.

Is there anything I can try to get it to boot?

EDIT: After no luck troubleshooting, Tegra recognized the switch as a device again allowing me to boot into CFW. I just had to hold down the power button for 15 seconds, which is strange because there was no visual change after this and the switch appeared to still be bricked, but plugging it into my PC revealed otherwise. Yay.

Last edited by BeanDomino,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I could really use some advice.

I tried using an RCMloader to inject Hekate, and seemingly bricked my switch. I was using TegraRcm for months and that was fine, but I decided I wanted to try an RCMloader. I swapped out the Hekate .bin on the loader with the one I was using for Tegra, and when I booted with the RCMloader my Switch's screen flashed and now won't boot. It's in autoRCM mode but now Tegra won't detect it and neither does my pc.

Is there anything I can try to get it to boot?

EDIT: After no luck troubleshooting, Tegra recognized the switch as a device again allowing me to boot into CFW. I just had to hold down the power button for 15 seconds, which is strange because there was no visual change after this and the switch appeared to still be bricked, but plugging it into my PC revealed otherwise. Yay.
Well of course, RCM is a black screen after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-