Switch won’t boot after NAND Backup

CreamyBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Just started to mod my switch for the first time and was able to get everything working. I saw having a Nand backup was extremely important so loaded up Hekate and backed up BOOT0 & BOOT1 as well as eMMC RAW GPP. I then powered off to remove my SD but after that my switch won’t boot. When I connect it to my comp, it says RCM on but won’t take any injected payloads. Was hoping someone knew what to do next.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Just started to mod my switch for the first time and was able to get everything working. I saw having a Nand backup was extremely important so loaded up Hekate and backed up BOOT0 & BOOT1 as well as eMMC RAW GPP. I then powered off to remove my SD but after that my switch won’t boot. When I connect it to my comp, it says RCM on but won’t take any injected payloads. Was hoping someone knew what to do next.
Put the sd card back into your switch

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried that, as soon as i connect my switch back to my computer, it says RCM ok even tho i never turned on autoRCM. ive tried to inject all possible payloads and it doesnt take any of them
AutoRCM and RCM Mode r 2 different things try a different isb cable and when u put sd card into pc did u say yes to the format prompts?

CreamyBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AutoRCM and RCM Mode r 2 different things try a different isb cable and when u put sd card into pc did u say yes to the format prompts?
i never got any format prompts. As soon i backed both of them up, i powered down on the hekate menu. I immediately tried to power it back on and thats when it never turned back on. After that i removed the SD and made a copy of the backup that it made, put the sd back in and plugged the usb in. Tegra immediately said rcm ok, so i tried injecting hekate and it wont come on with or without injecting a payload

As of now when i connect it to my PC, it says RCM ok but i cant do anything else

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never got any format prompts. As soon i backed both of them up, i powered down on the hekate menu. I immediately tried to power it back on and thats when it never turned back on. After that i removed the SD and made a copy of the backup that it made, put the sd back in and plugged the usb in. Tegra immediately said rcm ok, so i tried injecting hekate and it wont come on with or without injecting a payload

As of now when i connect it to my PC, it says RCM ok but i cant do anything else
Tried different usb cable?

CreamyBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold power for 15 secs?
Yup, ive done everything
1682750956020.png
this is what it says when i plug it in