Hardware Switch Unresponsive After Battery Unplug

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to remove the battery fully then and run directly on the USB and see if anything boots.
Well, it happened actually that TegraRCMGUI detected RCM, and my Switch worked. I found out that when my dad cracked my microSD accidentally last night while trying to help me, it actually broke even though it was a very small crack, so I'm gonna ask him to buy me a new one. I think that might have been the problem. The Trinket couldn't find the SD card which it needs because it launches a payload that's stored there. No clue why webloaders didn't work though. I put the files needed for the Trinket on my other microSD card, and now it's working fine, and the battery is fixed. I'm very relieved...except that now I have to install a bunch of stuff on a new SD card.

Reactions: linuxares

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, it happened actually that TegraRCMGUI detected RCM, and my Switch worked. I found out that when my dad cracked my microSD accidentally last night while trying to help me, it actually broke even though it was a very small crack, so I'm gonna ask him to buy me a new one. I think that might have been the problem. The Trinket couldn't find the SD card which it needs because it launches a payload that's stored there. No clue why webloaders didn't work though. I put the files needed for the Trinket on my other microSD card, and now it's working fine, and the battery is fixed. I'm very relieved...except that now I have to install a bunch of stuff on a new SD card.
webloaders mostly require Linux/OSX since Windows is bit of a dick.

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
webloaders mostly require Linux/OSX since Windows is bit of a dick.
Haha, guess that was it. It was just my SD card, sigh. I should’ve mentioned that was possibly broken also, but it completely slipped my mind.... Plus I’d never seen that error before from the dongle.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Haha, guess that was it. It was just my SD card, sigh. I should’ve mentioned that was possibly broken also, but it completely slipped my mind.... Plus I’d never seen that error before from the dongle.
Yeah, I actually never managed to crack an SD Card. I wonder what happened to it.

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I actually never managed to crack an SD Card. I wonder what happened to it.
I think he might have pressed down on it while trying to take it out from the console.... The crack is very small, and I didn’t think it’d break it. Then again, the SD is very small too XD I also just switched from a Mac to Windows, so I wasn’t aware webloaders would stop working.

Attachments

• B7F211FA-6A0F-4A3B-B328-C10920D99254.jpeg
    B7F211FA-6A0F-4A3B-B328-C10920D99254.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
Last edited by ShaytheStar,

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well Amazon.com got a drive on MicroSD cards right now. So why not ask your father to order one from there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: