Homebrew Switch to a bigger SD Card with luma3ds and a9lh ?

Squader_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone, my sdcard doesn't have enough space to download more games. So I wondered if I could change my sdcard to a bigger one. The problem is that i installed Luma3DS and A9lh. So i'm not sure that i will keep my data.

Cordially,

Sorry for my english.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, my sdcard doesn't have enough space to download more games. So I wondered if I could change my sdcard to a bigger one. The problem is that i installed Luma3DS and A9lh. So i'm not sure that i will keep my data.

Cordially,

Sorry for my english.

Just make sure the second SD is formatted properly and copy all the files over. Worked for me

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just drag and drop. It's easy as that. Now, of course, don't cut it, copy it, but it's fine to move it as long as your moving it to the same 3ds.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is the 3ds require a special SDcard format ?
It's FAT32, but for the best results I suggest going the extra mile.
First: Format the SD card on your computer to FAT32
Second: Only setup a CFW with emuNAND9
Third: Use the option to format without emuNAND
Finally: Copy everything from your old SD card to your new one.

EmuNAND9 will properly format your SD for the best results on the 3DS.

SIriusWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello
I have an almost identical question.
On Sunday I installed luma and a9loader with the help of the 3ds quide and now my 32 gb SD card is full and i would use a second SD card.
Now my question.
Must i make the whole guide now again or can I copy certain folders/file viva drag and drop on the new card so that Luma and 9aloader work.
Thanks for answers and sorry when i make some grammatical or spelling mistake, english is not my native language.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello
I have an almost identical question.
On Sunday I installed luma and a9loader with the help of the 3ds quide and now my 32 gb SD card is full and i would use a second SD card.
Now my question.
Must i make the whole guide now again or can I copy certain folders/file viva drag and drop on the new card so that Luma and 9aloader work.
Thanks for answers and sorry when i make some grammatical or spelling mistake, english is not my native language.
Just make sure the second SD is formatted properly and copy all the files over. Worked for me

Reactions: Enovale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since