Hardware switch stuck on logo when booting in emunand HELP!!!!!!!!

simo2929

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there everyone firstly i would like to say this is a great site and there are alot off great people here.

Anyway back to business:

so i was running my switch sx pro beta 2.9.3 and using a emunand which i must say i have backed up via pc also i have my nand file backed up via pc also.

last night i checked the sx os website and took my sd card out my switch and downloaded and copied over the sx pro beta 2.9.4 boot file and copied and paste it on the sd card.

i then reenserted the sd card into the switch and turned it on the normal way using dongle ect but it froze on the logo screen and nothig worked i pressed the power button nothin.

i then holded down the power button for 20 seconds and the switch turned off great i thought i then holded down the plus button and power buttton u know to get into the boot menu it was fine but there is a catch i have to turn off emunand and boot into normal nand mode if i turn the emunand on it just boots into nintendo switch logo.

i have tried the following
turn auto rmc off, reinstall the sx pro beta file 2.9.3 from which was fine before.

what choices do i have now i dont know can i reinstall emunand? or is there an easy fix that i not thought about and advice would be good.

many thanks for reading my problem and if u help me i appricate it so much.
simo2929

Jabba2k12ger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
have you tried to make a Hard Reset with the emunand.

Volume + & - pressed at same time as Nintendo logo comes... and hold them until recovery menu is coming. and then factory reset. u can give it a try before making a new emunand. maybe it will help :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH