Switch stuck in nintendo logo

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by blady83, Aug 22, 2018.

1. blady83
    OP

blady83 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Venezuela
    Hello folk. I have an issue with a switch and i would like some help. The problem is that when powered on, it shows the nintendo logo for a few seconds
    and then it turns off. It does charge and i can also access RCM in which i managed to make a NAND backup. Can i do something through the hacdiskmount method? i have the backup of a completely functional NAND and i would like to know if it´s possible to use any of its files to recover the damaged console.

2. Deathscreton

Deathscreton GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2009
    United States
    If it's a damaged NAND, you can use ChoiDujour to rebuild the System NAND. This all sounds like a IC chip problem, caused by 3rd party docks though, except for the fact that it can charge. I've included a link to ChoiDujour. Check ti out.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...ller-homebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/

Last edited by Deathscreton, Aug 22, 2018
    Kafluke likes this.
  3. blady83
    OP

blady83 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Venezuela
    Deathscreton likes this.
  4. blady83
    OP

blady83 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Venezuela
    edito: I managed to revive the switch using the choidujournx as I recommended the companion Deathscreton, thank you very much for the help.

hms, Deathscreton and Kafluke like this.
  5. leondiego903

leondiego903 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2019
    Venezuela
    blady tengo el mismo problema como hiciste para solucionarlo?

6. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    English please, this is an English speaking site.

NoNAND likes this.
  7. jmateranol

jmateranol Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2019
    Venezuela
    Hi Blady, i have the same problem, can you explain it to me how i can to revive my switch following your awesome support ?