Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do you guys think this might happen eventually? Did the 3DS have Streetpass right away or did it come in a firmware update? I had a lot of fun with my 3DS on my round the world trip last year, seeing how many American states and European countries I could "collect". If it wasn't for that I probably would have left it at home and been satisfied with kindle/music for aeroplane entertainment (was afraid of losing it or having it stolen). With no Streetpass for Switch that fun is now gone :( (I apologise if this has been discussed before - I only just got a Switch).

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
3DS launched out of the gate with StreetPass, it was a highly advertised feature before launch. Doesn't seem like the Switch was designed with this in mind, so I highly doubt they'd come out with something similar later. I do agree, though, that StreetPass was an awesome feature and one that I would've loved to see return. Gaming conventions are gonna feel a little more empty without StreetPass providing a stronger sense of community.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end