Hardware Switch Preorder just went live on Amazon!

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What a disappointment after all the hype about price and Everything lol.

Pre-ordered mine on shopto.Net
But they haven't put up any games yet.

Had £400 budget for the console, bunch of games and pro controller. 1 game, pro controller and the console would cost me around that now lol

vincentx77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a disappointment after all the hype about price and Everything lol.

Pre-ordered mine on shopto.Net
But they haven't put up any games yet.

Had £400 budget for the console, bunch of games and pro controller. 1 game, pro controller and the console would cost me around that now lol
Yeah, the pricing is unfortunate. Both the 3DS and Vita was cheaper than this on launch.

Not sure to pick up the grey joy-con or the colored version. I was hoping for something similar to 3DS cover plates.

I think you can buy just the controller part separate if you decide you want to change.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You play with your Switch. Meanwhile I will be rocking this.
9F86D280-2F7E-4E4E-BDA3-4C2B4F137E4E-1691-000000F7DC5BCFF5_tmp.jpg

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure to pick up the grey joy-con or the colored version. I was hoping for something similar to 3DS cover plates.

Same here. Was hoping for a Zelda CE Switch bundle, but no mention at all of it. They probably could have made a killing with special edition Joy-Con controllers or skinned console. So instead I settled for the black/grey with the Zelda CE Master bundle. Not even a Wii U CE is offered, what a total shaft to their last gen console owners. At least the scene here was able to unlock the Wii U so it won't be a brick on my TV stand.

erfg12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
newagesoldier.com
XP
Country
United States
Checked it out at 6:00am EST and they're not taking preorders now. Same with Walmart. But I pre-ordered mine on Best Buy's website and GameStop is doing pre-orders too. A co-worker says he went to a brick-and-morter gamestop nearby and he's number 7 out of 28 consoles they will be getting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning