What do you think?

• Total voters

Gladstone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That is weird. So I try to dump it again. Are there new strings? Did you find they?
Well, I dumped it again and voila, I have it now :D. I Don't know what was happened before. I have one more question. There are several files setting.msbt (in four folders), they are the same, so I can only translate one of this files and then copy it to all four folders or they are different and I must translate them separately?

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
Well, I dumped it again and voila, I have it now :D. I Don't know what was happened before. I have one more question. There are several files setting.msbt (in four folders), they are the same, so I can only translate one of this files and then copy it to all four folders or they are different and I must translate them separately?

You mean the same file in multiple titles? Yes, they are the exact same. Use progress.md for reference.

Reactions: Gladstone

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
i`ve made some shuffeling with bandithedoge files and its work on 14.1.0

still missing one content (cannot figure out why 0100000000001000 is added HOS wont start (black screen), maybe some one will help with that

all credits go to bandithedoge
Wow, I really appreciate the work. Would you mind opening a pull request on our GitHub repo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.