Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland

pic_small.png

Downloads and more info

Today, me and spaqin are ready to present this to the public. Two dudes from Poland, one console (literally one, spaqin still doesn't have one), a lot of work! All instructions are in the README on our GitHub repo. It also contains additional information such as the legality of our files and who this is for.

If you find any mistakes, open an issue on GitHub. Keep in mind we're not professional translators, just 2 guys with some free time.

Last edited by bandithedoge,

tottti1914

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
great work
do you think i can translate into arabic
(dont know if the system support arabic font or i can do rtl) cant test right now so could you please test any arabic word like مرحبا any where in the system much appreciated

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
great work
do you think i can translate into arabic
(dont know if the system support arabic font or i can do rtl) cant test right now so could you please test any arabic word like مرحبا any where in the system much appreciated
Probably not, since the default font doesn't support Arabic.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
why didn't you keep the other thread to update it/edit the title?
I can merge both. until you tell me, I closed the other one and put a link to this new one.
Now I'll have to edit wiki links too.

thanks for your work :)

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
why didn't you keep the other thread to update it/edit the title?
I can merge both. until you tell me, I closed the other one and put a link to this new one.
Now I'll have to edit wiki links too.

thanks for your work :)
Sorry for causing any inconveniences, I just wanted to keep things a bit simpler for me. How does merging work here?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
merging is just placing this thread inside the other.
then you can edit the other thread's first post, and title (ask me if you want a new title).

but, if you prefer you can keep this one instead, I closed the old one and added a link so it's fine.
just don't create a 3rd thread if you update your translation. use the "edit" tool to update your message.

Last edited by Cyan,

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
merging is just placing this thread inside the other.
then you can edit the other thread's first post, and title (ask me if you want a new title).

but, if you prefer you can keep this one instead, I closed the old one and added a link so it's fine.
just don't create a 3rd thread if you update your translation.
Okay, thanks. I made this new one since it's a final release and the old one was a WIP (still dunno why i chose the release label).

Reactions: Cyan

bandithedoge

OP
Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
i dumped via NXtheme installer. and i got .szs in Systemdata. but in sxos folder.... nothing...
It doesn't work like that. First of all, NXThemes Installer dumps only the things that are useful for themes. This is not even half of all the strings. Even if you perform a "full dump" by holding R and dumping, it's still just the home menu and nothing else. The best way to dump the rest is unpacking an update, but even then, it's very annoying. A friend sent me a dump to work with, I'll shoot you a PM or something if I find it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi