Homebrew Discussion Switch overclocking released (improved N64 & PSX emu)

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well understood
Yes just hello, hello everyone before asking a question of help or assistance does no harm to anyone, I know forum admins ,who will make you notice it, the lack of politeness, and it wouldn't bother me, no matter, in any case I would test my settings in depth, when I would be less tired.

Thanks grabman for confirming that MORTAL KOMBAT 2 sega32X, DOESN'T WORK, just that a guy here tells me it works, I ask him again the question he certifies that it works, notimp asks him his crc check, he answers him, he prefers to waste time has tested 4 roms with crc check, instead of just saying it doesn't work, that's the kind of advice that annoys me, making me lose time, saying things wrong, without taking the trouble to test, if everyone does that here, it's going to be a merry mess!

Last edited by KHEOPS,
Reactions: notimp

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blows my mind that perfect dark runs better than goldeneye, but I'm happy that snowboard kids 2 and episode 1 racer are flawless

Yeah i noticed same thing about perfect dark and snowboard kids is def quality! If we can get perfect dark properly working I'd actually play that alot against the sims. They were sooo cool!

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So anxious to see the dynarec
It is in progress......
https://github.com/libretro/parallel-n64/issues/538#issuecomment-443435046

My quadcore gpdxd 1.4ghz, oc has 1.8 ghz, is not powerful enough for the managed.... ( golden eye and conker)
I bought a switch especially for retrogaming, having a x1, and more power...
Namely that I can play at mario64, mario kart at 60 fps, core parallel, force framerate original to fullspeed 60fps, heavier games work at original speed.

I'm finally going to play conker bad fur day fullspeed with a dynarec, I'd even say that without vsynchro with oc at 1.7ghz I'd play it at 120fps just to get back at me for waiting.
:rofl2:

Last edited by KHEOPS,

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Best way to fry the console : overclock it !
There's a difference between the switch always being OC'd, and only while playing certain games in Retroarch. It's minimal wear and tear and you would realistically only see it "fried" years down the road after excessive OC abuse. Most of us arent leaving it OC'd 24/7 all day and night.

fallingrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is anybody having issues with the “scan this folder” function?

I could scan the N64 folder, but it is not working for psx and snes. These don’t appear on the main screen and I have to go to history in order to run the roms.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France

I could scan the N64 folder, but it is not working for psx and snes. These don’t appear on the main screen and I have to go to history in order to run the roms.
Game scanning
Snes works perfectly, Since I scanned the fullset
Unless your roms are bad dump, if it's "no intro" ,no problem
Atari 2600 ( work fullset no intro )
Atari 7800 ( work full )/Pc engine ( w f )/ Gba ( w f )/ Supergraphx ( w f )/ Gb ( wf )/ Gbc ( wf)/ Nes ( wf)/Snes (wf)/32X ( wf)/ gamegear (wf)/sms (wf) /genesis (wf)/ sega sg1000 (wf)/ neogeo pocket color (wf)
N64 ( not try )
Neo geo pocket ( not work) / psx ( not work)
Saving my playlist in a safe place.... Don't want to lose hours again (try snes and gba) tell me how long it takes? 1 hour? 2 h ? 3 h?...

Last edited by KHEOPS,
Reactions: fallingrat

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by KHEOPS,

DieHardjagged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

PSX only started showing up when i also added the cue files.
But the Audio is whitenoising which i couldnt get rid off, anyone know how to fix that?
And what N64 games are currently working? Turok 1 will just lock up my system when i try to start it with the mupen core,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44